Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Night Cream uploaded by Heather C.

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Night Cream with a vitamin complex infuses your skin with hydration throughout the night.

• Does this feel like your skin is being hydrated when you apply? O...2 Answers
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I'm currently working through a jar of this and it has been an alright product for my skin. It is very moisturizing, but it is heavily fragranced and I notice that it makes my skin a bit red after I apply it. I do notice the occasional breakout when I use this, but it hasn't been severe enough for me to throw the jar away before its empty. I won't be repurchasing this though.
As we get older so does our skin this night cream makes me feel refreshed when I wake up looking at yourself and liking what you see , clean healthy looking skin my skin does not look aged any more and it makes me feel good inside when you know you look good on the outside
Devin G.
I love love love this! You're never too young to start age defying products; I use this every night and it soaks into my skin great. I wake up and my face is nice and soft and not oily. I'm not sure about the age defying factor because I don't really have wrinkles yet!
Kelley K.
Millington, TN
My favorite night time face lotion. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy. Pleasant scent. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth in the morning. I've tried lots of different night creams ad this is by far my favorite.
Jessica K.
Louisville , KY
I preface this with the fact that I do not have mature skin but I do have very dry skin. This burned my face like crazy and made it puffy and super red. If your skin is sensitive I do not recommend.
Donna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Have tried many moisturizers and this one hasn't broken me out which is good. I have sensitive and dry skin. This helps! I do wish it was more moisturizing though. Makes my skin look great so far.
Dixie A.
Mount Vernon, WA
I started using this product about a month ago. It does moisturize, but not satisfied with the light duty. I haven't really noticed any difference in my skin.
Natalie R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Thanks to influenster I was able to try this product and I love it I use it everyday and I even purchased it on my own. Keeps my face moisturized
Heather C.
I have found that is stuff feels great after an out in the sun day! Its a little thick for daily use but great after exfoliation.
Lupe R.
I did like it had no problem with the only thing you did not see a different in my face or a look to it.
Angela B.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this feel like your skin is being hydrated when you apply? Or after the application?