Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Eye Cream uploaded by Jamie M.Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Eye Cream uploaded by Vanessa H.

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Eye Cream with vitamin complex infuses your skin with hydration to help instantly reduce the look of aging around the eye area.

• I am 38 years and I want to try taking extra care of my under eye...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain any steroids? The skin under my eyes is...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a product that will bring hydration to my under e...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Susan H.
Manistee, MI
I'm 56 years old, lived in Florida all of my life and did nothing to protect my skin. This was one of the first Age defying eye creams I tried, standard packaging, high cost, and I saw practically no results. I don't think I would recommend this as an eye cream for a person that has damage from all of the years in the sun, nor a person of my age. It may be just me, but for the cost, I am looking for more/quicker results at a lower cost. I can't afford botox or face lifts, so I need to find a product that will help this aging process slow down and hope fully slow down.
Rebecca S.
Bella Vista, AR
I like this product but it's not the best. I use it occasionally but it feels really thick even when applying a small amount. It's pretty gentle and fragrance is no-low. I just don't care for the oily, thick feeling under my eyes. I would recommend to people who do but if you don't like thick and moist you may want to pick another product.
Bobbi S.
Milford, OH
I often feel my eyes are puffy and throughput the day other eye moisturizers/creams sort of wear off and make my eyes look more puffy. With this, my eyes stay moisturized all day and not puffy at all. I haven't been using it long enough to tell if it is doing anything for fine lines (plus I don't have anything severe).
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
This had my skin glowing! I also used it twice a day and wore zero makeup for two weeks. I did receive compli.ents on my skin when using it. The formula has a very light fresh scent and is not greasy feeling at all..Kept my skin feeling hydrated while I was in the hospital and those places usually dry your skin out.
Susan R.
I was SO skeptical about the claims of Olay that it would actually reduce the appearance of wrinkles, but it DID!!! I love that I can buy this at a drugstore. The price is great compared to department store products. I love the way the cream feels - soothing and like it is really hydrating my skin. Ahhhhhh!
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
I think this product is great, and I've heard great things from some friends and family; however, personally I liked it a lot but did not see a difference in my under eye circles. Maybe there's something I didn't do... Ex. Use it every night for X amount of nights. Love the super soft feel of this product!
Ruby B.
Park Forest, IL
I've always liked Olay for skin products and this is no exception! It leaves my skin feeling soft and you can actually feel the difference almost instantly. If you are tired, didn't get enough sleep, or just need a little something to help you look even more amazing, I would recommend this product!
Kyla P.
Humboldt, TN
this is the best eye cream ive ever used! its extremely firming and tightening and ive noticed extreme lift under my eyes since i started using it. it also smells very fresh, which is a plus, and is very creamy but not too thick. i would repurchase this in the future and recommend it to everyone.
Elizabeth M.
Charlotte, NC
This an amazing product! It makes the dark circles under your eyes disapear. It is easy to use and there is no oily residue. It is a bit pricey but worth the extra cash. I bought mine at Belk in the mall. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to make their puffy eyes disapear.
Anna S.
Carol Stream, IL
This Olay eye cream work good, it smells great. The packaging on this product is standard a plastic tube of cream, i purchased this product at target the price was pretty fair. I would say this product is doing it job i would buy it again with that said i may try something different next time.
Donna D.
Does this product contain any steroids? The skin under my eyes is very thin, and I've been told steroids make that worse. Thank you!
Ida Frances A.
I am 38 years and I want to try taking extra care of my under eye are.Do you think this is a good product for that?
Amanda B.
Cedarburg, WI
I'm looking for a product that will bring hydration to my under eye area because I feel that's what's causing the fine lines and my makeup to crease. Will this help for that? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Nikki S.
Long Branch, NJ
I have been looking for a good hydrating eye cream for years. I have very dry undereyes and dark eye circles. I would love to know more about this product
Tami L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have skin that is combination. How oily or heavy does this feel after putting this on? Also, the skin under my eyes is sensitive, do you think this would agitate sensitive skin?