Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Day Cream uploaded by On Women's M.

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Day Cream with a vitamin complex infuses your skin with hydration throughout the day. see more...

Gemma T.
Irvine , CA
So every time I try some crazy expensive cream it makes my face brake out or makes my skin ichy I have found there really isn't a better moisturizer than Oly my mother and grandmother used it and they looked amazing for years.
Natrice L.
Edmonds, WA
I like this cream. It feels nice on the skin and sinks in right away. I haven't noticed any major changes in my skin so I don't think I would repurchase it again.
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
I love the way my skin feels after I put this on. I usually put it on at night and in the morning. Leaves my face and neck feeling refreshed.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK
Having been using this product for years and will always use it! No one believes me when they ask my age and at 60 thats great!
Merieis V.
Kissimmee, FL
light without being too heavy. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin texture and color since I started using this
Francisca G.
Lampasas, TX
Just a family traditio. My mother used this and my grandmother used olay products. Will continue to use it.
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ
It makes my skin look good I feel that it keeps my skin from wrinkled since I don't have any with using it
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
I love how hydrated my skin feels after using this product. It lasts very long and never fails me.
Mayra L.
Blue Island, IL
I have tried a lot of moisturizers and this one is the best one for my skin type. I have dry skin.
Cindy N.
Millington, TN
Love this product. I wear this under my foundation. It gives my face a dewy effect