Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Day Cream uploaded by On Women's M.

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Series Hydrates to Leave Skin Looking Younger, Smoother, and Healthier. Instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines. All day moisture. Instant hydration The Instant Hydration Day Cream with a vitamin complex infuses your skin with hydration throughout the day.

Olay Age Defying Instant Hydration Day Cream
  • "My sling usually gets very dried out in the Summar from all the chlorine and salt water, but this works perfect for giving you that hydrating and moisturizer feeling while keeping your skin looking fresh and young from UV damage!" in 9 reviews
  • "I use this every morning! as soon as I get out of the shower, its the first thing I do. no dry itchy skin! " in 7 reviews
  • "My favorite moisturizer. Makes me feel smooth and clean. Smells good too. And works well with my sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I used this a few times, it was gentle wasn’t too bad. My face turned red after using it though so I stopped using it. My friends always used it so I thought I’d try. It wasn’t too pricey, it was recommended to me so I would recommend it to others just watch the color of your face doesn’t turn red.
Sara F.
Merom, IN
I used to use this as a holy grail, but my skin changed and I started getting severe reactions to it. I still love the product and would try it again down the road to see if my skin likes it again!
Tiff W.
This saved my skin this winter. My skin is still oily in the winter, but I can get bad dry patches, especially after acne treatment or doing a pore-cleansing mask. I put this on after washing my face in the morning. I only need a little and I instantly feel my face soaking it up. That tight, dry feeling is gone and my face feels smooth and moisturized. It can feel a bit heavy though, especially for a day cream, so you have to watch how much you use. I also notice that it can make me oily throughout the day, but that's nothing some blotting papers and a powder can't fix!
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I like this product because it lasts a long time. It’s gentle on my skin and it leaves it feeling fresh. It was a gift and I will be buying it now. Very effective, I recommend it.
Denise H.
el paso, TX
Olay products are the best. I usually would rate a 5 star but for this particular cream it seems to be thick in application and almost a heavy sensation afterwards. With that being said I would limit how much you use if you were to apply make-up. Other than that the cream does wonders for dry skin!
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
I love Olay products! I grew up using Olay as a moisturizer from a very young age. The Hydration Day Cream is a great product if you want to hydrate your skin and keep it looking young and fresh. There is not a day that goes by that I do not use this moisturizer and I always make sure to have a backup for when I run out. This is an amazing product and definitely a gem that that does not break the bank.
Whitney C.
Springdale, AR
This moisturizer works really well and does not leave your face greasy. You can find this at places like target and Walmart. It's effective at moisturizing your face. I have sensitive skin and it's not harsh. I would recommend this to someone looking for a not too pricey moisturizer.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
This is one of my favorite products! My makeup stays on better abd my skin is hydrated. It has a nice scent. It is a little more expensive than I normally pay,but it works beautifully! I highly recommend you try this! It leaves my skin so soft! I see a glow in my face after using this!
Kimberly K.
Weston, MO
This is a holy grail for me. I have used this product for a very long time and it never lets me down!

My face always feels moisturized and healthy and smooth!

The smell is very faint but there is a noticeable scent so if you are sensitive to that maybe stay clear of this one! It does fade after a little but if you know you are overly sensitive to scents make sure you are prepared going in!
Bettina M.
Lexington
I like to moisturize my skin before applying makeup and this day cream is the bomb it feels silky and doesn't have that oily feel to it . My skin stays softer using this everyday. Also it sinks in fast and doesn't feel like a bunch of goo on my face.