BY OLAY #21 in Sunscreen

Olay® Age Defying Mature Skin Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15.
15.
4.0 fl oz (120 ml). see more...

• Has anyone tried this and had positive results? Moisture and wrin...3 Answers
Reviews (1968)
Mackenzie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this lotion on my face before putting on my makeup every morning for about 3 years! I like it a lot because it is light and creamy and smells a bit like baby powder. If you use too much, it will give you trouble and not absorb into your skin. Appropriate amount is a dot the size of a nickel then rub it into your skin and let dry. Viola! I do not recommend this product for anything other than in the morning, under makeup, and to wash it off at the end of each day. Since using this product I have switched to and Origins Energizing Ginseng moisturizer that I prefer much much more.. but much pricier. This moisturizer is still good for if you are getting sun by the pool or spending the day outdoors. It comes boxed in a small bottle, and is great for travel purposes!
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
I absolutely love Olay products but never used their lotions. Having sensitive skin I always have to be careful with the lotions and scrubs I use, but having used Olay's body wash on and off for years, I knew I wouldn't have a problem using their lotion and I was right! Their lotion is light and airy. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and great for everyday use. I would and have recommended Olay to a number of people and so far, excellent results.
Willow D.
Neoga, IL
I love this product. I think I tried everything on the market by way of sunscreen, but I didn't like the smell or the way they made my skin feel. Then one day I realized that I'm a proud Olay girl, so why not use okay for my sunscreen? It's a great price, especially if your an indoor girl like me. I use it on all my exposed skin every day of the year. It feels good, smells good, works great and has a good price. And love the extra benefits too!
Maryann T.
Another great product from Olay. I love the convenience of a pump of this. One pump and you apply to the face. Application is smooth and creamy. It does was it claims, my fine lines seem to be much less since I started uaing this product. This is a nice size bottle also and it's affordable I'd you are on a budget. The packaging is not cheap looking and the pump never clogs on me. I highly recommend this for a great daily age defying lotion.

Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I'm not loving this moisturizer. I picked it up at CVS because I just needed a face moisturizer last minute. I figure it would be great but it's way more greasy than I would like it to have been. I get very oily on certain parts of my face so this made me feel even more greasy. I also felt like it left a slimy feeling on my face. If you have dry skin this would probably be good for you. If you're oily or combo skin it's not for you.
lizzette t.
Buena Park, CA
I use the "beauty liquid" lotion every single day, twice a day. Before my makeup in the morning and before I go to sleep. I absolutely love it! I've been using it for years. My mom recommended it to me. She's been using it for over 10 years. It immediately seeps into your skin, leaving it so supple and smooth! My favorite thing is it doesn't leave your skin oily like other face lotions. I do not see myself using anything else!
Baliey F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use Olay Age Defying Day lotion SPF 15 daily underneath my makeup, or alone. My favorite thing about this product is how light it is. I also find that often times facial sunscreens clog my pores, cause extreme white cast, and sting my eyes. I have never encountered that with this product. I rate it 4 instead of 5 because I would love for it to be slightly more moisturizing since my skin is ultra dry.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Some days we have that I just don't feel like it feeling. The days where you just aren't in the stinking mood to apply 4, 5 or 6 different creams, serums and the like. On those days you can confidently reach for Olay age defying lotion and rest assured your skin will be covered from not only the evil plotting sun, but from dryness that can lead to haggardness. You should get some today!
Kizzy P.
My grandma started having easily as any young age because she said that if you use it when you get wrinkles how do you expect to keep the wrinkles away I thought that was funny at the time but now in my thirties I realize she was right from the start I look like I'm in my teens still and my son and I stand side by side you can't even tell that he's my son he they think I'm your sister.
zenda g.
Toledo, OH
Olay Age Defying Day lotion has been my holly grail face product for years. I like its aroma, it is so smooth to my face and very effective as primer before make ups. I use it everyday since I was 25 and now I am 27. Still I live it a lot. Actually all the oley products are awesome and this Olay Age Defying Day lotion is great because it helps to make my skin smooth and tightened.
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried this and had positive results? Moisture and wrinkle treatment? Undereye..