Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Christy H.
Golden, MS
Love this face lotion...use it a lot...I want to prevent wrinkles and help keep my face looking smooth as long as possible. This lotion helps me so this. Doesn't leave my face oily which is a big plus for me.
Jennifer G.
I have sensitive skin and this really helps me from the sun!! I where this everyday in the summer and it leave my skin looking like I just pampered my face !!
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
I have been using this product for 6 years and I thinks it’s amazing on the face and neck. I love this and make it an essential for my daily morning routine .
Kimberly L.
China Springs
This is a really great product. It protects my skin from the Texas sun. I used every day under my makeup and it really seems to help with moisturizing my skin.
Allison C.
Columbus
Not a big fan. The texture of the moisturizer is a little grainy. It's like I can feel the sunscreen in the product. Definitely could use some improvements.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
I use this every day. I really like it. It doesn't break me out or make my skin feel heavy or greasy. It's nice and light & makes my skin feel smooth & soft.
Patricia D.
McMinnville
I really loved this sunscreen.My face feels burnt after about an hour in the sunshine but after I applied the sunscreen and my makeup,Inoticed less burn
Brooke L.
My mother use Oil of Olay her mother use Oil of Olay I use Oil of Olay and my daughter will use Oil of Olay it's a great product and great for your skin
Bailey K.
Austin, MN
I love how gentle this is on my sensitive skin, and it leaves my skin feeling so smoothe. I have tried expensive products and I always come back to this.
HAILS L.
Lincoln, NE
I have eczema on my face so I like to use this to keep my skin hydrated while fighting wrinkles and aging without being too harsh on my sensitive skin.