Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Angie O.
Edcouch
This Olay product was absolutely amazing. I use it all the time. It met all my expectations and then done. I was a first timer using this product and will definitely be a repeat user. The packaging was nice and I would buy it again.
Merin B.
College Station
I am not sure if this product really helps your skin. I have not noticed any sun protection even after using for 3 months..Totally Disappointing!!! Not recommended for oily skin as it might cause zits.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This makes such a huge difference with my skin! I notice my skin is much softer, however it does make me a little oily. I don't like the way it sits under makeup, but it is a good moisturizer on its own.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
My mom and Grandma have both always use this and they have maintained a younger appearance over the years. It's one of my favorite face lotions it's never too heavy and works great as a primer.
Deena M.
willow springs
This product is very light and non greasy unlike many other facial lotions I have tried in the past. The spf protection is great for summer! I would highly recommend this product in place of a greasy suntan lotion.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I love the original beauty fluid, but I decided to try out some of the Age Defying lotions since I loved the Regenerist Luminious cream. I got this on clearance at Walmart for $2.50 a bottle, AMAZING deal. I'll have to say it's as amazing as the beauty fluid, maybe even more hydrating. It has the SPF which is even better, but the scent that isn't supposed to be there is there if that makes sense. It's very SPF smelling which is the only problem I have with the lotion. It does a great job of reducing lines and making me look very smooth and wonderful as the base of my whole face, but I want a different scent. I love what Olay does for my skin, though. Keeps me looking super young and preventing wrinkles!
Christy H.
Golden, MS
Love this face lotion...use it a lot...I want to prevent wrinkles and help keep my face looking smooth as long as possible. This lotion helps me so this. Doesn't leave my face oily which is a big plus for me.
Jennifer G.
I have sensitive skin and this really helps me from the sun!! I where this everyday in the summer and it leave my skin looking like I just pampered my face !!
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
I have been using this product for 6 years and I thinks it’s amazing on the face and neck. I love this and make it an essential for my daily morning routine .
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
I use this every day. I really like it. It doesn't break me out or make my skin feel heavy or greasy. It's nice and light & makes my skin feel smooth & soft.