Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY #99 in Facial Sunscreen

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Emma L.
Clever
I use this as my everyday facial moisturizer!! The fact that it has sunscreen in it is actually just a great bonus. It does burn my skin a little the first few days when i start using it but i think it is because my skin is so sensitive
Kaisha K.
I use this every morning under my makeup . Love that it doesn't make me look and feel greasy. I have been using it for about 2 years.  Olay Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Tina M.
Ragland, AL
I have used Olay since my teens! I love that it has sun protection for my fair freckled skin and that it isn’t heavy. I wear it daily under my makeup or without. Never wear anything but Olay!
Tabbetha H.
Love this product! I have yet to get any kinda of sunburn or even wind burn while using this product. I've been using this for a few years now and I still only apply once a day and that's in the mornings. Not issues at all with this product. Multiple family members and friends use this as well
Masha M.
I dont have aging skin but I took this product from my mom to test it out. It feels very hydrating and not oily. It does a great job at protecting my skin from sun damage.
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
This formula is kinda great and I feel like it makes my makeup slide around. It does protect the skin pretty well though. I would buy it again if there was no other options.
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
I remember Olay was one of the first brands. I started using when I got into skin care and I still love them and I've been using them for over 10years they will always be in my skin care routine !!! Hundred percent
Kelly P.
This moisturizer is light enough, but offers sunscreen protection which is very important to me. It’s a little on the “expensive” side for me, but I always have a coupon at CVS!
Sabrina B.
Hartsville , SC
Love this product, good for anybody looking to help protect there skin from the suns damaging rays ! I got this from walgreens you could probably get it cheaper at walmart ! I would definitely buy this product again !
Sarah R.
Gibson
Best product to use! I love to apply this at night for better results and it sounds a difference in my skin and complexion. My husband says that this product makes me look 5 years younger and every women in my family loves the results!