Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Lindsey F.
N Las Vegas, NV
My grandma always told me to start young when it comes to protecting your face and that's where this comes in handy. Sunscreen is very important however I have very sensitive skin so I need to be careful of which product I put on my face. This is very light and perfect for my sensitive skin.
Nikki Y.
I have nothing bad to say about this product I think that it works very well. It definitely met my expectations and it was very effective and gentle. I like to use it in the morning time to start my day off moisturized and protected
Rayell B.
Good product. I use this as a moisturizer under foundation. The one thing I love about the lotion is that it has sunscreen in it.

The packaging is pretty decent and for the price you’re get a lot of product compare to other brands.
Lexyss B.
Newport Coast, CA
I enjoy using this weekly, but because of the sunscreen it does have that slight smell which in my opinion I wish I could do without. Although that being said, I still find this lotion effective, and continue to use it on repeat.
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
We use this on my husband for his sensitive skin more as a moisturizer than actual sunscreen. It leaves his skin smooth, And doesn’t irritate under his beard like some other products do.
Katricia C.
Although I haven't used it as often as I should since the sun appears less frequently, I do use this line to protect my face from the NY elements during the year.
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
I use to is. okay products but since I was not getting what I wanted from the products I discontinued using them. I have doing that Olay products do not work as well as they use to. Which, is a very big disappointment.
Courtney J.
Sylvania, OH
This is great for my sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. I love that there is SPF right in the lotion so it cuts down in a step in the mornings making my morning routine a little quicker and easier!
Sydney B.
Great Falls, MT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have used it for years and always go back to it. I have oily skin but it doesn’t seem to make that any worse and it keeps my skin protected and youthful which is amazing. A definite must use.
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
I have been using this product for a little over a year, I love it. I find the pricing is decent for the amount of product you get. I got mine at my local target & i will definitely continue to purchase!