Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Rayetta F.
I love Neutrogena products and thought I would try this sunscreen!! I love how it goes on without being chalky and it doesn't have a that weird sunscreen smell!! The only thing negative was that I had to keep applying this throughout the day while being in the heat all day it didn't last like my normal other sunscreens I have tried!!
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like this product because it allows my skin to feel hydrated and light rather than sticky or heavy sunscreens I have used in the past. The price point is very reasonable, and is great on a budget!
Allison K.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this stuff! I always have lotion on me and it's usually this! It never leaves a oily residue and it always leaves me feeling refreshed and soft hours later, plus SPF!
brianna d.
Amazing moisturizer that I use everyday! Only slight downside is that it can smell like sunscreen, if you do not like that in a moisturizer it’s something to keep in mind!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Works great, although you do have to reapply every couple hours as with any sunscreen. So that means NO MAKEUP! I do notice that I break out after using the sunscreen, which I do not while using the original oil of Olay. So those with sensitive skin, try it at home on a weekend that you have no plans.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love olay products, and was super excited about this being for sensitive skin because i have really acne prone oily skin. The price is alright because a little goes a long way and it lasts a few months but i feel like i still need a sunscreen even though this is spf 15. Just doesnt feel like it.
Jessy C.
Karen H.
The age defining lotion with sunscreen was good. The value for the product was good. It was nice to see one product with age defying and sunscreen both together.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
I have tons of this that I keep with me in my bag for sun exposure. It is a great facial moisturizer and it has just enough SPF in it to keep you away from too much sun exposure. I would definitely buy again
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
My mom swears by this stuff, but it makes my face break out every time I use it. I guess it just depends on your skin type, my mom usually breaks out with sunscreen and this is the only thing that doesn’t break her out. It isn’t heavy and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.