Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
This is when I want to hug my mother, AGAIN, for introducing me to Olay.. products like this one just keep me coming back. They had me at "Sensitive Skin" haha. I've always had trouble with puffy skin and I don't know if it's odd, but, I feel anti aging products help me out with that. I use this because it instantly starts helping to smooth out my laugh lines. I like products that overall tighten my skin, and this one does that without leaving your skin dry. You seriously do start seeing some cool, soft results ..5 STARS!
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I am currently using this Olay product in my morning skin care routine after using Target’s generic version of Olay. I’m from Chicago, so during the negative degree weather the generic version wasn’t providing me any moisture or hydration. I bought the Olay version in hopes that, even though its all the “same” ingredients, it would give me different results. And it did. My face actually felt hydrated and did not leave my skin dry and flaky. I also never use a moisturizer that doesn’t have SPF to prevent signs of aging.
Brenda R.
Sometimes my skin can get really red and irritated, this fluid is great to use during those times when it’s sensitive. It never leaves my skin oily and keeps it hydrated. It’s great that it has spf in it. I moisturize my fave with this before putting on some powder.
Alexa B.
Lodi
I’m so happy they came out with this product for sensitive skin. I have a skin condition so keeping my skin moisturizer really saves my skin! It’s a plus that it protects my skin too so I put this on before I go outside or put on makeup.
Ashley M.
syracuse
Awesome my mom is this all the time I have a can in this for people over the age of 20 they’re getting dark circles or even teenagers of this with very good credit I highly commended it is very smooth and it does show improvement from their last on formulas I highly recommend
Rachel H.
Niceville, FL
I use this product twice a day after I wash my face. It is a great lightweight moisturizer. Sometimes you’ll need to follow it with a heavier moisturizer because it will not work for very dry skin. I like the fact that it has sunscreen and I’ll be protected from UV rays.
Jenna M.
My go to OG product for daily moisturizer and sunscreen. It is lightweight and absorbs well. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. Best of all it is affordable and easy to find at any drugstore. Love this product.
в૨૯αทα ท.
I absolutely love this facial lotion. It last long for a great price. Does not have any strong scent besides a baby powder smell. A little can go a long way! I love that it has sunscreen for protection as well!
Izzy K.
Saint Paul
This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it every day and night. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this and have been using it for about 4 years, so I would definitely repurchase again.
Neha S.
Auburn
This is a staple in my morning skin routine! It's feminine with its packaging, a great price, and has a nice sent. I have been using this sunscreen facial lotion for YEARS! My ride or die! I highly encourage this in your morning skin care!