Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
в૨૯αทα ท.
I absolutely love this facial lotion. It last long for a great price. Does not have any strong scent besides a baby powder smell. A little can go a long way! I love that it has sunscreen for protection as well!
Sydney B.
Great Falls, MT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have used it for years and always go back to it. I have oily skin but it doesn’t seem to make that any worse and it keeps my skin protected and youthful which is amazing. A definite must use.
Ashley H.
Clermont
Which their other sunscreen face products smell heavily of sunscreen, this product smells so heavily of sunscreen i can’t use it. I have it to my friend who has extremely sensitive skin and she also can’t stand the smell. It does work though so.
Leah D.
Great sunscreen! I’ve been using this sunscreen for years! I use this sunscreen on my face when I’m going out. It sinks right into my skin without leaving my skin feeling oily and it doesn’t dry my skin out!
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
This is a staple in my morning skin routine! It's feminine with its packaging, a great price, and has a nice sent. I have been using this sunscreen facial lotion for YEARS! My ride or die! I highly encourage this in your morning skin care!
Vanessa B.
Orange Park, Fl.
I like that this is very light weight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and it really moisturizes your skin. It’s been pretty effective so far, I think the sensitive skin works best if your prone to break outs.
Mira M.
Turlock, CA
Light, moisturizing, and overall great to protect my sensitive skin! Can leave me a bit greasy for a while after application, but after about 15 minutes I’m good to go. Also works just fine under makeup.
molly h.
Winchester, KY
I love this stuff. My nanny uses it so I used to steal all of her stuff. I love that this product isn’t heavy on my face like a sunscreen would feel. It gives a beautiful and glowy finish to the skin too
Claire K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve been using this product since I was 15, because of the SPF content. I’m not really old enough to comment on its age defying part but it smells good and has never broken me out as far as I can tell.
Emma L.
Clever
I use this as my everyday facial moisturizer!! The fact that it has sunscreen in it is actually just a great bonus. It does burn my skin a little the first few days when i start using it but i think it is because my skin is so sensitive