Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
I use to is. okay products but since I was not getting what I wanted from the products I discontinued using them. I have doing that Olay products do not work as well as they use to. Which, is a very big disappointment.
Holly H.
Cushing
I really like this product by Olay, especially for my sensitive skin. My Mom introduced this to me, she also loves skincare and is a freak about using sunscreen and I misfit agree that this is a great product by Olay!
Courtney J.
This is great for my sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. I love that there is SPF right in the lotion so it cuts down in a step in the mornings making my morning routine a little quicker and easier!
Jessy C.
в૨૯αทα ท.
I absolutely love this facial lotion. It last long for a great price. Does not have any strong scent besides a baby powder smell. A little can go a long way! I love that it has sunscreen for protection as well!
Sydney B.
Great Falls, MT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have used it for years and always go back to it. I have oily skin but it doesn’t seem to make that any worse and it keeps my skin protected and youthful which is amazing. A definite must use.
Ashley H.
Clermont
Which their other sunscreen face products smell heavily of sunscreen, this product smells so heavily of sunscreen i can’t use it. I have it to my friend who has extremely sensitive skin and she also can’t stand the smell. It does work though so.
Leah D.
Great sunscreen! I’ve been using this sunscreen for years! I use this sunscreen on my face when I’m going out. It sinks right into my skin without leaving my skin feeling oily and it doesn’t dry my skin out!
Vanessa B.
Orange Park, Fl.
I like that this is very light weight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and it really moisturizes your skin. It’s been pretty effective so far, I think the sensitive skin works best if your prone to break outs.
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
This is a staple in my morning skin routine! It's feminine with its packaging, a great price, and has a nice sent. I have been using this sunscreen facial lotion for YEARS! My ride or die! I highly encourage this in your morning skin care!