Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Jessica L.
L, QC
I definitely like this cream. Works well with my very sensitive skin. Absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave me feel greasy. Would recommend to a friend! Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Akanksha I.
This is a great product if your skin is sensitive and is dry it actually soothens into your skin and makes it supple. This cream just gets very easily absorbed by every skin type. I ve heard a lot from my friends who have very different skin but it does wonders for all.
Tori E.
Barrack heights
This product didn't irritate my sensitive like some sunscreen and moisturises can do. I wasn't Burnt on my face much and it absorbs really quickly into my skin.
❁εїз Jσhαηφ Cειiηε εїз ❁ ε.
I have sensitive skin and sometimes find it really hard to find a moisturizer with anti-aging benefits. And this product is the best I hide enough skin
Sarah H.
Ingersoll, ON
My skin was sensitive to this product. Went a bit red and stung when applied. I think it might have been the perfume in it that irrated my skin.
Elianny H.
santo domingo

Es un buen producto
muy buen protector solar,
tiene un aroma agradable,
Y hidrata bien tu piel, y cuida los rayos del sol
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
‏A high quality producer of the most important companies in the world
‏Has credibility with his users
‏recommended by everyone
Eşrãa E.
damietta
My favorite product .I love it very much.My favorite product .I love it very much.My favorite product .I love it very much
Leoni H.
Blackwood
This is such an amazing product to use of you suffer with sensitive skin is makes your skin looking smooth and soft
Noor M.
New Westminster, BC
I liked the formula of this product it's easier to apply it to skin and absorbable which makes it better to wear