Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY #66 in Facial Sunscreen

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
в૨૯αทα ท.
I absolutely love this facial lotion. It last long for a great price. Does not have any strong scent besides a baby powder smell. A little can go a long way! I love that it has sunscreen for protection as well!
Sydney B.
Great Falls, MT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have used it for years and always go back to it. I have oily skin but it doesn’t seem to make that any worse and it keeps my skin protected and youthful which is amazing. A definite must use.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This makes such a huge difference with my skin! I notice my skin is much softer, however it does make me a little oily. I don't like the way it sits under makeup, but it is a good moisturizer on its own.
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
It was nice. Dried out very quickly. The scent was the best part. For the price, I feel like I could find something better. The packaging was nice. It was a gentle application. I wouldn’t recommend.
Hannah G.
I use this product often, on days where I wear minimal makeup. It does a wonderful job of protecting my face from the sun, however the formula is slightly greasy, so it doesn’t sit well under makeup.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
My mom and Grandma have both always use this and they have maintained a younger appearance over the years. It's one of my favorite face lotions it's never too heavy and works great as a primer.
Sarah R.
Gibson
Best product to use! I love to apply this at night for better results and it sounds a difference in my skin and complexion. My husband says that this product makes me look 5 years younger and every women in my family loves the results!
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
I have been using this product for a little over a year, I love it. I find the pricing is decent for the amount of product you get. I got mine at my local target & i will definitely continue to purchase!
Deena M.
willow springs
This product is very light and non greasy unlike many other facial lotions I have tried in the past. The spf protection is great for summer! I would highly recommend this product in place of a greasy suntan lotion.
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like this product because it allows my skin to feel hydrated and light rather than sticky or heavy sunscreens I have used in the past. The price point is very reasonable, and is great on a budget!