Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela D.

BY OLAY #99 in Facial Sunscreen

Younger Healthier-Looking Skin in Four Weeks Dermatologically Tested 2 Fragrance-Free 3 Oil-Free 4 Dye-Free 5 Wont Clog Pores. Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion expertly combines a hydrating anti-aging lotion to immediately reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as care for your sensitive skin. The Sensitive Skin line-up is recommended for women of all ages. Why is Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion right for me? Suitable for Sensitive Skin 2 Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 All Day Moisture Compliment your daily skin care routine with the Night Cream from the Sensitive Skin line-up.

• "I love this lotion! It is great for moisturizing dry skin and it's also nice that it contains sunscreen! I have pretty sensitive skin and this product has not bothered it! I think it is a great value for the price and I definitely would recommend!" in 5 reviews
Geeks F.
The lotion is a bit on the oily/thick side so for those who have naturally oily skin, using just the tiniest amount works. If you want you use more product to fully cover your face, then let your skin absorb the moisturizer thoroughly (about 10 minutes), before you put on your makeup, just so that your face doesn't feel too sticky. Otherwise, there's no scent and it helps me add more SPF in to my routine.
ASIA C.
Atlanta, Georgia
Didn’t break me out AT ALL, and my skin is SENSITIVE. I’m an African American woman so I can’t speak to its sunscreen abilities as I’ve never dealt with sunburn issues. I use it more so to help even my skin tone with the SPF. The price is GREAT, this bottle will last you about 6 months. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin and who needs a good moisturizer with SPF.
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this sunscreen lotion a lot. It protects my face and gives me extra moisture when I am at the pool or the beach. My one complaint is that my skin is naturally oily so it’s not great for me personally as a day to day product. It is a little too heavy for my skin but great for when I’m outside for long periods of time.
Lauren C.
Storrs
I get acne from most sunscreens. It doesn’t matter how much I spend or how good it is supposed to be for acne prone skin it still gives me acne. This daily moisturizer really does a pretty good job of taking care of my skin without making me break out too bad. I still get a pimple here and there but it’s not the noticeable breakout I’d get from any other moisturizer.
Kailee B.
Greenville
Have had no problems with this what so ever. I have really sensitive skin so it’s hard to find something that works well for me so I’m really happy with this product. It doesn’t cause me any irritation or redness which is something I’ve struggled with in finding a product that’s work so I highly recommend this.
member-a7940
My great grandmother introduced me to Olay products when I was very young. As an adult I tried every lotion I could find for combination skin and nothing worked. I finally went back to my roots and tried this sensitive skin lotion with sunscreen and it is a life saver. It rubs right in & it never makes my skin feel oily and I don't get sunburned anymore. Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Britny G.
New York
These products I love they feel great on my skin and really protect me I got my products at target they're gentle on my skin I'm also a repeat user  I'll definitely  buy them again
Arianna S.
Moses Lake
This is when I want to hug my mother, AGAIN, for introducing me to Olay.. products like this one just keep me coming back. They had me at "Sensitive Skin" haha. I've always had trouble with puffy skin and I don't know if it's odd, but, I feel anti aging products help me out with that. I use this because it instantly starts helping to smooth out my laugh lines. I like products that overall tighten my skin, and this one does that without leaving your skin dry. You seriously do start seeing some cool, soft results ..5 STARS!
Gioia Z.
Bought at target: very good option for facial sunscreen for those on a budget. Only a small amount is needed for the face and the bottle lasts for long time. Soaks into skin very fast and leaves skin soft and refreshed without being too thick
Alexa B.
Lodi
I’m so happy they came out with this product for sensitive skin. I have a skin condition so keeping my skin moisturizer really saves my skin! It’s a plus that it protects my skin too so I put this on before I go outside or put on makeup.