Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Shazi L.Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Jordan W.

BY OLAY

"Cleanse And Renew Skin's Surface To Reveal Softer, Smoother Skin Instantly. This Product Removes Dull, Dry Skin With Gentle Micro-Beads To Reveal Fresher, More Radiant Skin. Var Wccpi = ""Prod8088"";" see more...

• Anyone loving this? I've used it for a few months now and I don't...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA
I thought the microbeads were too rough on my skin. I may have rubbed it too hard, but I ended up scratching my face. It didn't seem to exfoliate my skin uniformly. It only scratched certain areas. My face didn't necessarily feel as clean as I would have hoped.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
Fairly decent basic cleanser. The price is great for the amount you get but it really isn't any different from other cleansers. Non-striping so that's a plus. I have purchased this product once. If you need a cheap cleanser this may be a good option
Madi D.
I love the smell of this product and how clean your face feels after, it doesn't burn my skin or make me breakout at all. You can use this daily and it tends to last a long time so you don't have to worry about the value.
Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
I am in my twenties but I have been using age-defying things since I was 18. My grandmother did, then my mom did, and now I do. Olay is a generational favorite in my family. It is gentle, budget-friendly, and it works!
Amy N.
Thick cream to wash your face. It was too much for my face as it made me oily. I would not purchase again any time soon. Maybe when older and skin is not as prone to breakouts
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
Olay is the brand I've been using for years. People can never guess my age as they say I look 15 years younger then I really am and I attribute it to my use of Olay products.
Kathleen D.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this! I'd wash my face ten times a day if it were safe too, lol. Honestly, lathers well works great.....wonderful scent. You can't go wrong with Olay!
April T.
Hernando, MS
I am currently using this in my shower right now. I love how olay products feel on my skin. Cleans my face without any irritation. Feels fresh and smooth.
Janece M.
Birmingham, AL
I am fan of the cleanser and it makes my skin feel great afterwards. It is not to abrasive and does not dry out my face like many other similar products.
Alison A.
Lancaster, OH
This product has shown good results. Have not had problems with acne. The makeup comes off in a breeze. I'd recommend it to people who use face wash.
Brooke B.
Summerville, SC
Anyone loving this? I've used it for a few months now and I don't feel like it gets my face very clean.