BY OLAY

Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream Replenishes Skin’s Moisture. A Beta-hydroxy Complex Revitalizes Skin’s Surface, Lifting Away Dullness To Reveal Younger-looking Skin

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

• Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few tim...3 Answers
  • you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved2 Answers
  • Does this leave your face oily?2 Answers
Rochelle L.
PA
Have used  and trust  In  Olay creams  for almost my whole life. From 13 I started using  night regenerist and now this and it's a godsend. I get  so upset when I start to run out. Money is of no issue for the results I see its  worth it.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This is another great anti aging product, it targets wrinkles and fine lines and plumps and smooths skin. It is very gentle on the skin and a great value, younger your moneys worth for sure. My only complaint is that it’s a very small size.
Courtney G.
Louisville
Love my daily renewing cream. Great moisturizer, it goes on with a light feel and soaks into skin quickly. The moisturizer was effective and helped my skin stay well hydrated. I found the moisturizer to be gentle on my face. This is a product I buy regularly because I never want to be without it.
Sarah S.
Oberlin, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I always went for more expensive brands but when I ran out my boyfriend picked this up for me. I’ve used it daily ever since!! It doesn’t irritate my skin and doesn’t have that heavy, oily feeling! Great product!!!
Christine G.
sanford
This is an amazing product. I noticed minor improvement within the first couple of days. After about 2 weeks though people were commenting on how I looked younger and had a healthy glow to my skin.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This cream does a great job hydrating my face, but that’s about it. I feel like I would have to apply the cream everyday for 3 years to really see any slight difference in my face for aging
mariah t.
Lancaster
I love this product! It is so smooth and leaves your face feeling very refreshed with out being oily. I would recommend this product to anyone who has normal to dry skin.
Perlitta G.
Depending on your skin type will really depend if this is for you. I have combination skin and this works great I'm my dry zone but for my t-zone where I'm most oily it leaves my skin greasy and worse. I do love the smell and if you are one to have dry skin or live in areas where the weather is dryer on and harsher on the skin I do recommend. As for my types of skin, I would buy again due to it being a waste of money and product. If you have dryer skin is leaves the skin hydrated, smooth, and adds a natural luminous glow.
Heather J.
I don't have any wrinkles yet but I do have some fine lines and I do feel this has helped a bit as I don't see them as bad. There are far better products out there for olays pricing
Faithy C.
Jonesborough
So far, I have really enjoyed this product! It makes my skin feel very refreshed and smoothe. It’s very gentle on the skin and is quite effective in my opinion! I think that it has a good value and not too pricey. I think anything could have room for improvement but this is quite a good product.
Sarah B.
Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few times a week?
Bianca C.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this leave your face oily?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved
Natalie m.
If you want to know more about this product then just ask me

Amazon