BY OLAY

Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream Replenishes Skin’s Moisture. A Beta-hydroxy Complex Revitalizes Skin’s Surface, Lifting Away Dullness To Reveal Younger-looking Skin

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

• Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few tim...2 Answers
  • you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved1 Answers
  • Does this leave your face oily?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma G.
Depending on your skin type will really depend if this is for you. I have combination skin and this works great I'm my dry zone but for my t-zone where I'm most oily it leaves my skin greasy and worse. I do love the smell and if you are one to have dry skin or live in areas where the weather is dryer on and harsher on the skin I do recommend. As for my types of skin, I would buy again due to it being a waste of money and product. If you have dryer skin is leaves the skin hydrated, smooth, and adds a natural luminous glow.
Faithy C.
Jonesborough
So far, I have really enjoyed this product! It makes my skin feel very refreshed and smoothe. It’s very gentle on the skin and is quite effective in my opinion! I think that it has a good value and not too pricey. I think anything could have room for improvement but this is quite a good product.
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
For me I use this cream at night. I would love to wear it during the day, but it has no SPF. Although I protect my face from the sun I want to have SPF in my moisturizer. Perhaps the beta hydroxy doesn't work with sun tan lotion. I do know that you must be careful in the sun when you wear beta hydroxy, so perhaps it is best to wear at night. The box warns about a tingling sensation. It didn't seem to affect me. It feels thicker than their usual products, again at night not too bothered. However, it is highly perfumed. I thought I might not be able to wear it but so far it has not triggered my allergies.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
It was definitely moisturizing...but left my face feeling greasy. I had to wait awhile for it to soak in before I put on my makeup. I loved how my face felt the next morning, but the extra greasiness cause breakouts. I won't be buying again. Too bad though. I had high hopes for it
Grace R.
Phoenix
I usually use Ponds but a friend of mine recommended the Olay line. I tried the Olay Age Defying Renewal Cream. I was very excited to try the cream as I wanted to improve my skin tone and brighten my skin. However when I tried this cream I felt it was extremely lightweight. I felt like it did not absorb as well as my Ponds cream did. I did like the fragrance and my skin felt smooth immediately after applying the cream. But after a few minutes my skin felt very dry and tight.
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Use this every other night after I wash my face to ensure I have moisture locked In overnight. I try to not use it every night so I won’t over do it and end up reversing its purpose which would be to dry my skin out. The formula is amazing. Super silky. Super soft. The size of it is tiny BUT ITS LONG LASTING. I have had this product for a total of 5 months and I still have a bunch of cream inside. Love this 😌
Lexis S.
harrodsburg
I love this stuff, makes my skin feel so soft, is a decent price. It smells great. My grandma used to use oil of Olay back when I was a kid, the smell is like love. I haven’t used it for long so I haven’t seen much of a difference yet. But my skin sure does feel soft and supple in the morning. I will continue to use it and hopefully will see improvements with time.
Mercedes V.
I love the olay age defying daily renewal cream. It has a great consistency and it smells lovely with it not to strong but with a very settle smell. Leaves my skin with a great texture. With no oily feeling and helps with the dry spots on my face. I recommend this to anyone that is interested in it. Give it a try I'm sure you won't regret it.
Jayda N.
Macon
Olay Product are top notch! they will always give amazing results. My grandparents used this when i was a child. every time i shop for skin care i usually purchase an Olay product. This Olay Renewal Cream helps with dark circles and wrinkles. I love the results i get from this Brand. Olay cream lease a soft smooth feel to your skin. When i want to look younger i use Olay.
Jenave P.
The olay cream for anti aging gives my face no worries of having wrinkles. The first time I used this product it showed a huge difference. It wasn't harsh on my skin it was extremely effective.  On getting the wrinkles, bags,  and etc away.  I would totally buy this product overs and overs again.
Sarah B.
Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few times a week?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved
Bianca C.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this leave your face oily?
Natalie m.
If you want to know more about this product then just ask me