Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream uploaded by Shannon C.

BY OLAY

Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream Replenishes Skin’s Moisture. A Beta-hydroxy Complex Revitalizes Skin’s Surface, Lifting Away Dullness To Reveal Younger-looking Skin

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

Faithy C.
Jonesborough
So far, I have really enjoyed this product! It makes my skin feel very refreshed and smoothe. It’s very gentle on the skin and is quite effective in my opinion! I think that it has a good value and not too pricey. I think anything could have room for improvement but this is quite a good product.
Larissa B.
St Petersburg, FL
I decided to try this product after years of trying to find an adequate moisturizer for the dry skin on my face. My skin was particularly dry at the time because of the change in seasons. It ended up being one of my best skin care purchases ever!

Being in my 20s, I didn't particularly care about its "age defying" abilities, but it superseded my expectations in the moisturizing department! Unlike every other facial moisturizer I had tried up to that point, I only had to apply it once and my face stayed moisturized all day! No flaky spots to be found! Best of all, it was able to accomplish this without feeling heavy or making my pores feel clogged and sweaty. I was amazed!

I love this product and would definitely recommend it for all ages!
Nataliya S.
Welland, ON
Olay Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream Facial Moisturizer  that i love to use for years now. Creamy , smooth  texture keep my skin moist all day long. Also this fresh breathy smell makes you feel good about your self. Mostly i buy my Olay product at the Wall-Mart or Shoppers stores. I am satisfied customer 100%.
Shannon C.
Fort McMurray
Being only 20 people might find it weird that I use age defying cream but this stuff makes my skin feel awesome and this little container lasts for months!