Olay Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Kcuf U.Olay Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Gracia K.Olay Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Morgan M.

BY OLAY

• Daily facial moisturizer hydrates and helps protect skin to prevent premature signs of aging

• Helps protect skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen

• Contains a Beta-Hydroxy Complex to renew skin's moisture

• One bottle, 4 fl oz (120 mL)

Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion Helps Protect Against Sunburn And Prevent Premature Signs Of Aging, While It Nourishes Skin With Moisture.

6% Octinoxate, 3% Zinc Oxide, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ascorbic Acid.

How To Use:

•     Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure
    •     Reapply At Least Every 2 Hours
    •     For Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor

• "This moisturizer is light enough for the warm summer months but packs enough punch to take care of my dry skin! " in 8 reviews
    • "Works great. This is the only face moisturizer I can use without irritation. I have sensitive skin and even high end brands does not work for me. I have tried everything from Neutrogena moisturizers and other drug store brands to high end like Laura mercier, algenist, lancome, first aid beauty, and so forth and nothing compares to this olay moisturizer. It's also great because it has spf in it without irritating my skin." in 6 reviews
    • "I have used this moisturizer for years! It is lightweight; not greasy at all; and absorbs easily and quickly into my skin. It provides sun protection with no harsh sunscreen smell and best of all, it doesn't break me out! I think the beta hydroxy complex actually helped to clear up my acne. The new bottle I just bought didn't say "beta hydroxy complex" on the bottle though, like it used to. I hope Olay did not remove this, as it was one of the reasons why I loved it. I know this is an older product and Olay is making lots of newer formulations. I hope they keep this one, as it has been my favorite!" in 4 reviews
    Nicole K.
    I really like this product.  I buy it time frequently and have for quit a few years.  I use it everyday. I love the way it feels and smells.  I don’t really think it’s that effective for aging skin but love the moisture it gives. I highly recommend that others buy it.
    Robin H.
    Patterson, CA
    This is inspired by the original moisturizer from decades ago, although I believe its very different from the original cream. I like all of the products made by Olay, but this is my least favorite. The age defying protection would work great on younger skin but at 43, my skin needs more age erasing. I wish I had taken better care of my skin years ago. I'm glad I'm smarter now. I still incorporate this moisturizer into my skin care from time to time. I love that it does protect against so much. At least I have a shot at growing old gracefully.
    Leah P.
    Baltimore
    I have used this moisturizer for many years and I have been very happy with it. I believe it helped to clear up my acne in my 20's due to the beta hydroxy complex it contained. And it doesn't cause more breakouts since it is not full of silicones like many moisturizers are. It also provides some sun protection but does not have a strong sunscreen smell. In fact, it barely has a smell at all, so it would be great for those who are sensitive to scents. It absorbs into the skin quickly and easily. I know this is an older product, but I hope Olay continues to produce it. I am now in my 40's and most people think I am still in my 30's!
    Melissa F.
    The women in my family have used Olay products for many years. I like using this product especially before I put on my makeup it helps moisturize my face which helps my makeup look smooth and not caked on or dried up.
    Tracy M.
    Ashland
    I started using this when I was 13 yr old my mamaw always had this in her bathroom and always put it on at night. So as I got older I started to use it. So I would just always put it on my face not really understanding why lol but now I’m so happy I did I feel like my skin looks younger because of it and I will keep using this. Now the price has changed a lot over the years but it worth it.
    Alaysha L.
    oregon
    Purchased at: Walmart
    This product works so well. But when you use it only use a little bit at a time. This product is so gentle for soft skin. I am a repeated user of this product for sure. Yes I only have to re buy it like once every 4 months.
    Jackie E.
    Peoria
    I have been using this product for years.  This is the only moisturizer that hydrates my skin without making it oily. It is very gentle on the skin and does not clog pores. I love that it has SPF in it as well.  I recommend this product to anyone because it doesn't matter your skin type.
    Sarah K.
    Forest Hills, KY
    I love this product!  It dries to the touch allowing your skin to feel moisturized without being heavy or greasy.  It is an excellent base for whatever foundation or levels of makeup you should choose to apply.  It is great as a light night cream following a shower.  Having SPF in the formula makes applying sunscreen a no-brainer.
    Suzy H.
    I love Olay and have been buying this lotion for years now! It is gentle on my skin that is so sensitive! It helps keep it looking fresh and rejuvenated which I love! I’ve also found that it really helps me with sun protection! I generally don’t use sunscreen on my face and it has done the trick when out in the sun! Would recommend!
    Leialoha D.
    Lakewood, WA
    My favorite brand of all time oil of Olay makes amazing face most riser’s are great for sensitive skin they don’t bother my acne and I am so excited that they came out with a face sunscreen. I have to wear sunscreen 365 days a year due to photosensitivity and oil of Olais has made my day a whole lot easier with this facial lotion
    burguess O.