Olay Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Morgan M.

BY OLAY

Age Defying Classic Protective Renewal Lotion helps protect against sunburn and prevent premature signs of aging, while it nourishes skin with moisture.
Daily facial moisturizer hydrates and helps protect skin to prevent premature signs of aging
Helps protect skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen
Contains a Beta-Hydroxy Complex to renew skin's moisture

HOW IT WORKS:
This Classic Protective Renewal Lotion helps defend against sunburn and prevent premature signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles, by using a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen. Formulated with a Beta-Hydroxy Complex, the lotion renews skin's moisture.

HOW TO USE:
 Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
Reapply at least every 2 hours
For children under 6 months: ask a docto

INGREDIENTS:
6% Octinoxate, 3% Zinc Oxide, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ascorbic Acid.

Nicole K.
I really like this product.  I buy it time frequently and have for quit a few years.  I use it everyday. I love the way it feels and smells.  I don’t really think it’s that effective for aging skin but love the moisture it gives. I highly recommend that others buy it.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is a wonderful facial moisturizer that deeply hydrates, soaking deep down for skin that is plumper and more radiant. It makes my skin appear younger and that’s what I love most about it. It doesn’t leave my face oily after application, which is a must. It’s fairly inexpensive and I find it Walgreens, where I’m able to usually find it on sale or get it free with my reward points!!! Yay!
Rebekah P.
Gastonia
I think they have not only nailed the moisture but the smell as well. In a world where smell is such a big deal. I just like the fact that my skin feels good all day and I rarely have issues with my skin skin or breakouts.
Pragya G.
Olay is one of my favorite “drug store” brand. It works great. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and silky. I’m not sure that I necessarily see a big change but I still like using it.
Jennifer M.
Athens
Love the spf protection without the tacky feeling from so many of the competitors. Will be using thisnagain. It’s affordable, easy to find and most importantly it works!!
safa h.
Review for: Age Defying more...
I originally used the older Olay Complete moisturizer for normal skin (the one that had Zinc Oxide). Then they changed the formula and I had to use the sensitive skin version. But it didnt feel as nice as the original one for normal skin. Anyway one day I went to Target and was bored waiting for my mom to buy stuff so I looked at all the ingredients for different Olay moisturizers and saw that this one had Zinc Oxide as well as vitamin c and vitamin e so I decided to try it. I have been using it for almost a year now and I really like it! I was kinda iffy about using it since I am only 21 and it's for "age defying," but I love the light fresh smell and the way it goes onto my skin.
Jay N.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Age Defying more...
Love Olay Age Defying Protective Renewal Lotion!  I have been using it now for about 2 months, and can honestly say my skin looks and feels amazing!  It smells nice, feels light one my skin, and truly hydrates my skin for quite some time.  I won't use anything else now!
shauna p.
i loved you refreshed this made my skin feel and how smooth it was to put on it wasn't sticky at all and makeup applied very good over it although it did dry out pretty fast and wasn't good for acne prone skin but it was a nice refreshing smell and color
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
Review for: Age Defying more...
I love Olay Age Defying Protective Renewal Lotion. It is a very effective product. I was told about this product by my mother and I have purchesed this item a few times since then.  It is priced pretty well.  I would recommend this product to anyone!
Rebecca A.
This is my go to moisturizer. Sometimes I have oily skin, so 1 use per day is great, but sometimes I have dry skin so I just apply it morning and night. It's super light weight, but a good moisturizer. It also works well under makeup.
burguess O.