BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Age Defying Classic Night Cream, Face Moisturizer

Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream, Face Moisturizer

Night moisturizer provides skin with intense overnight hydration Formulated with Beta-Hydroxy Acid & Vitamin E to renew skin’s moisture Night cream reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep Rich, oil-free formula won’t clog pores Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

Its for all skin types?
What are the benefits of this and how does this compare to the regenerist night cream?
Is this I'm for orily skin or will it cause breakouts?
Start your review of Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream, Face Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Olay Age Defying Nourishing Night Cream is great. It's not greasy and it really does moisturize your skin overnight. I wake up with a clean and fresh look!in reviews
Elizabeth  B.
Pocatello, ID
Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream, Face Moisturizer uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This hydrated cream is great, I use it every day. Helps my skin to be more healthy. I love this brand Is a great affordable quality product.Olay Active Hydrating Cream Face Moisturizer
Desha T.
Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream, Face Moisturizer uploaded by Desha T.
Nothing like ending a evening with a fresh clean face. Then I apply my Olay night cream. Doesn't leave my face greasy. Nice lite smell. Little goes a long way. Join the Olay club and receive bonus points to buy more product. Olay has been a long stand company.
Chloe T.
Austin, TX
Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream, Face Moisturizer uploaded by Chloe T.
I use every night and morning! It never causes my make up to slide off or look greasy and leaves my skin looking fresh and hydrated. More than met my expectations and I can tell when I haven’t used it in a feed days! Will definitely buy again!
lyndsey S.
Hixson, TN
I am clearly not the only person who's noticed and is disappointed by the obvious formula/scent change of this product. Really really frustrating to see Olay's team keep commenting that they're "confused" to every single comment when clearly we're not all making this up. You changed the product. We're asking you to change it back.
Ayeh H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this moisturizer! I got it as a night cream and i have got to say that it does make my skin look more smoother & more hydrated. I have dry skin and this night cream works perfectly for me. The packaging is very cute and it’s very easy to apply. Absorbs through your skin very nicely and doesn’t feel greasy. I will continue to use it. So far I didn’t get a skin irritation from it which is a plus for me. I have sensitive skin and not all creams are good for my skin. I highly recommend this cream. ♥️
Bailey J.
Jacksonville , NC
I'm about half way through my tub of this. I picked it up at CVS. It is a good heavy hydrating nigh time primer. Very good price. Has it helped my wrinkles? Not that I've noticed, but still great moisturizer.
Tabitha  L.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
I love this product! I have been using it every night after washing my face and it feels amazing on my skin! I feel like my skin feels so much better after using it for just one week! I will be buying more of this!
Jamie W.
Haskell, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell of it and works amazing to make my skin super smooth in the morning! It has a great value and I would recommend anyone wanting to try a new night cream
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
I have been making it a part of my nightly routine to apply this olay age defying night cream ever night for the past 6 months!! I can say, as someone who always has in the past had horrible undereye bags, that this product does indeed work! I'm closing in on 30 years of age and my skin has slowly been losing its natural youthful tightness. Only a few minutes after applying, I can feel my face getting tighter and smoother! I haven't had bags under my eyes in months! As a mom of 3 children, 5 and under, that says more than a lot! I never want to stop using this night cream!
Deanna J.
Monroe, MI
I use the Olay night cream every night and have been since I was 26..I am 52 now. I can tell you I have less wrinkles from laugh lines and wish I would have used it on my forehead and around my mouth. I break out really easily, that was why I did not put it in the t-zone area. So learn from my mistakes...this works and use it anywhere you might get wrinkles!