Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream uploaded by Keri C.

BY OLAY #19 in Night Cream

Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream is a rich formula, with a Beta Hydroxy Complex, that renews skin surface while Olay Moisture deeply replenishes skin’s hydration.

• Daily night cream with Beta-Hydroxy Complex exfoliates and renews dull, dry surface skin while delivering intense overnight moisture
  • Minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Oil-free, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • For all skin types (oily, combination, normal, dry)

Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I use the Olay night cream every night and have been since I was 26..I am 52 now. I can tell you I have less wrinkles from laugh lines and wish I would have used it on my forehead and around my mouth. I break out really easily, that was why I did not put it in the t-zone area. So learn from my mistakes...this works and use it anywhere you might get wrinkles!
Vanessa M.
I really like this product. Hydrates your skin very well. It doesn't leave you skin feeling sticky like other products. I just put it on at night and go to sleep. In the morning, it's all absorbed. Very good for the price. I do recommend this to anyone that wants to take care of their face.
Helena G.
Gibbstown, NJ
I like to use this product right before bed. I put it around my eyes and cheeks after I wash my face. I bought this a target. It didn't cost a lot, and it's very gentle. My only concern, is that it has no smell. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
This cream seriously rejuvenates my face over night. Am I tired? You wouldn't know it by looking at me. I look and feel fresh even when i shouldn't. Use this! Every night. Never skip a night!
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I use this cream every night. It is very comparative to other products on the market, and is gentle on my skin. It also has a very nice scent to it. It is not too expensive.
Jasmine D.
Daphne, AL
This is the only thing I trust! My mother and grandmother have used Olay for so many years it's in my genes to use it
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to for night time moisturizer. Soaks in really well and very quickly, & doesn't leave my face sticky.
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I really feel like this product makes a difference. I'm in my mid twenties and knew I needed to make changes to keep my skin looking healthy and youthful. I went with this product on recommendations by friends and I am glad I did. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.
Taylor B.
I honestly bought this because it was cheap and I am really tired of getting extremely expensive moisturizers just to be disappointed. This is a nice night cream and I would say you get what you pay for. It is a little on the heavy side but good enough to where I don't feel greasy, just moisturized. Nothing to rave about though.
Amy N.
glenside
this cream is very softening and it has a thick consistency(as expect of a night cream). i wake up to a very moisturized face and it has a scent to it. I’d prefer if it had a little spatula to scoop up the cream and apply it though. Overall, i’d recommend this product.
Maria G C.
Would this help me with some dark spots I have in my face?
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
I have been looking for a night cream because I am in my mid twenties and need to pay more attention to my skin! I have oily skin and was wondering how this effects that type of skin? I am hoping for reviews before I spend the money on it.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Its for all skin types?
Alima O.
Is this I'm for orily skin or will it cause breakouts?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert
What are the benefits of this and how does this compare to the regenerist night cream?