Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream uploaded by Keri C.

BY OLAY #87 in Night Cream

Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream Is A Rich Formula, With A Beta Hydroxy Complex, That Renews Skin Surface While Olay Moisture Deeply Replenishes Skin’s Hydration.

How It Works:

This Night Cream, With A Beta-hydroxy Complex, Fights The Signs Of Aging By Renewing Skin’s Surface To Reveal A Youthful Glow. At The Same Time, The Rich Cream, Infused With Olay Moisturizers And Vitamin E, Helps Replenish Skin’s Hydration.

How To Use:

•   Smooth On Freshly Cleansed Face And Neck At Night Before Bed
  •   Slight Tingling Sensation Lets You Know The Cream Is Working

Water, Glycerin, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40

Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream
  • "Olay Age Defying Nourishing Night Cream is great. It's not greasy and it really does moisturize your skin overnight. I wake up with a clean and fresh look!" in 17 reviews
jasmine a.
Baltimore
First of all this product smells like heaven in a jar. I got this product and from the first day my skin retained this luminous glow. This the first product I used totally up I was actually scraping the inside of the jar like an addict lol jk but I really love the texture of my skin long after using this stuff
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is a really good night cream for someone that is younger and wants to start really taking care of their skin and also great for someone who has oily skin. I don’t have anything really exciting to say about it other than it does what it says, smells really good and is very easy to apply.
Sam O.
Very creamy and affordable night cream. I love this in the winter. When I wake up my skin feels soft and hydrated. I will say however that I don’t like when creams are packaged in pots... I just wish there was a more sanitary way to dispense a thick cream like this.
McKenzie M.
Chattanooga
For the first few weeks, this night cream left my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed the next morning. But, as time went on, my face just felt greasy after I put it on. That being said, I think if I used this when I was older, I would have better results, but as of now, I can't recommend this product.
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
It leaves my skin feeling quenched and fresh ready for the next day and it doesn’t dry out which is perfect since I sleep with my fan on and it’s been hard with this hot weather to fine one that defies the drying of the fan.
Taylor B.
I honestly bought this because it was cheap and I am really tired of getting extremely expensive moisturizers just to be disappointed. This is a nice night cream and I would say you get what you pay for. It is a little on the heavy side but good enough to where I don't feel greasy, just moisturized. Nothing to rave about though.
Brittany B.
San Diego
This night cream is very soothing in my skin. After my routine I apply this and smooth in. This luxurious cream leaves my skin feeling relaxed and super smooth after a line day.
Jessica M.
The perfect amount of weight, hydration, and potency has been created! This takes a lot to feel greasy so you can slather in on without worrying but fear not, you don’t have to because a little goes a long way! This doesn’t pill or rub off on my pillow during the night either!
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Olay is a good brand I like the smell makes my face feel smooth but I am new to using this I've never used it before I just started using about a year ago so it works
Amy N.
glenside
this cream is very softening and it has a thick consistency(as expect of a night cream). i wake up to a very moisturized face and it has a scent to it. I’d prefer if it had a little spatula to scoop up the cream and apply it though. Overall, i’d recommend this product.
Maria G C.
Would this help me with some dark spots I have in my face?
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
I have been looking for a night cream because I am in my mid twenties and need to pay more attention to my skin! I have oily skin and was wondering how this effects that type of skin? I am hoping for reviews before I spend the money on it.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its for all skin types?
Alima O.
Is this I'm for orily skin or will it cause breakouts?
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the benefits of this and how does this compare to the regenerist night cream?