BY OLAY

Daily Facial Cleanser Gently Cleanses To Reveal Softer, Smoother Skin Instantly
Formulated To Gently Remove Dirt, Oil And Make-up
Gentle Exfoliators And Beta Hydroxy Acid, Lift Away Dull, Dry Skin
Packaged In A Convenient, Easy-to-use Pump Bottle

Water/Eau, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ppg-30, Hydrated Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta.

• Anyone loving this? I've used it for a few months now and...4 Answers
Olay Age Defying Classic Facial Cleanser
  • "This product is light and has minimal fragrance. I am sensitive to strong scents. My face remains moisturizers all day with no need for reapplication" in 18 reviews
Lori L.
I was a die hard Olay fan for years until it started to have to my skin. The only thing I continue to use because it doesn’t make my sensitive skin go into a flare is the Olay Defying Classic Facial Cleanser. It has enough exfoliating properties thst my face feels cleaner afterwards because t not so abrasive that it hurts. The cleanser is still moisturizing enough that I don’t have to over hydrate my skin after I wash it. And best of all it has a light fragrance thst is pleasing without being irritating. I’m glad I’m able to still use the Olay Age Defying Classic Facial Cleanser because not only does it feel like an old friend, it actually works. Olay Age Defying Classic Facial Cleanser
Alyssa M.
, this facial lotion is actually really moisturizing I used to use this when I first got into makeup and sometimes I would use it to remove my makeup it was I remember it left my face feeling so soft and of course it has the iconic Olay scent which I love. I would say if you have really dry skin to give away a try because they have really amazing products.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
Bought at Target for around $3 while it was on sale. First impression... it's a cleanser and it's alright. Micro pebbles within cleanser to gently exfoliate and the cleanser itself is thick. The smell is nice and is decently effective. Not so effective in breaking down makeup but the gentle exfoliation makes the face feel nice and smooth afterwards. I don't really care much for this cleanser. I do not recommend this product for daily use...I believe one or two times per week is sufficient.
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
I have been using Olay as long as I can remember. My mother always taught me to cleanse and moisturize my skin from a fairly young age. And I thank her for that. I only use this face wash and have for a long time. If I switch my skin suffers. This is the best for sensitive skin and aged skin. It isn't too harsh with chemicals but gives you a deep and soft clean where your skin doesn't feel right or dried out. This is one of my ride or die items.
Rachael R.
Raeford , NC
Great daily cleanser. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry, I have noticed that it doesn’t always clean my skin completely with the first wash and I would love if it had better exfoliation but it’s a great price
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
A very nice face was that does remove purities as well as makeup but it just doesn’t seem to get everything off and leaves you face feeling a bit oily. I am not a repeat user-one bottle was enough for me!!
Simone C.
I use thus product morning and night for my skin care regimen. The product has little microbeads tjat rejuvenate, refresh and gently clean your skin without feeling any residue. The cleanser is light and has a great scent. Can be purchased at Target and dont forget ro use cartwheel for addirional savings.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This is one of my favorites in the drugstore. I usually prefer high-end skincare because I thought they were more effective. This taught me I can find luxury at the drugstore also. I have combination, sensitive, mature skin. All hard to cater to at one. Somehow this did without leaving me overdry or any breakouts afterward. I purchased at Rite Aid and highly recommend.
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
Don't think I could give a good review on this cause I only used a sample that I had gotten from a friend but only used that one time. At the time I used it my face especially around the eyes. The fine lines were less noticeable and the bags were less noticeable. But to say the product did it all. Can't astray but should I try it again, I let you know.
Trina J.
DeForest
my skin feels good n soft,. helps as i am aging at the ripe ol age of 40. its easy to apply and rinse off. i like it alot and will buy it gaon, im glad my local grocery store sells it.
Brooke B.
Summerville, SC
Anyone loving this? I've used it for a few months now and I don't feel like it gets my face very clean.