BY OLAY

Daily Facial Cleanser Gently Cleanses To Reveal Softer, Smoother Skin Instantly
Formulated To Gently Remove Dirt, Oil And Make-up
Gentle Exfoliators And Beta Hydroxy Acid, Lift Away Dull, Dry Skin
Packaged In A Convenient, Easy-to-use Pump Bottle

Water/Eau, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ppg-30, Hydrated Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta.

• Anyone loving this? I've used it for a few months now and...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is light and has minimal fragrance. I am sensitive to strong scents. My face remains moisturizers all day with no need for reapplication" in 18 reviews
Sweetie B.
I LOVE  the way the Age Defying Olay Classic Facial Cleanser smells! It leaves your skin soft, glowing and incredibly freshly scented. As far as the age-defying aspects, I suspect it would work over a period of time or for maintenance and upkeep but this is not a cleanser that will wash away your wrinkles and fie lines after one week of use. With patience and 2 to3 face washings a day, you can definitely see the difference in your texture and smoothness. Overall the amount you get for the price isn't incredible but considering the name brand of the product, it is fair. I would recommend this as part as a daily beauty regime and give it some stick-to-it-ness. I do have oily/combination skin so this product may not necessarily be for my skin type. One thing it works beautifully for is right before a purifying facial mask! Because of the softness, smell and the amount you receive I would recommend this to ladies as part as a total face regimen to keep their skin young, fresh and vibrant.
Daniella D.
I give this face wash 4 stars. It leaves my skin feeling and looking very clean but it’s drying. I purchased mine at CVS, affordable. I wouldn’t recommend this face wash if you have dry skin to begin with because this will dry it out more. So basically this face wash will probably be more effective for people with oily skin.
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
I have been using Olay as long as I can remember. My mother always taught me to cleanse and moisturize my skin from a fairly young age. And I thank her for that. I only use this face wash and have for a long time. If I switch my skin suffers. This is the best for sensitive skin and aged skin. It isn't too harsh with chemicals but gives you a deep and soft clean where your skin doesn't feel right or dried out. This is one of my ride or die items.
Ariana I.
I love olay products and think this is another solid buy for a facial cleaner, however i do not use this every day as it can be a little rough on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and anything with exfoliators can sometimes cause redness. Pros: This product is very cheap (I paid under $5) and can be found at any drug store. It does a great job removing dirt and making your skin feel soft. Cons: it can be a little hard if you have sensitive skin
Jennifer S.
Elkridge, MD
I use Olay products because that is what my grandmother used her entire life. She had the best skin. In this picture she was 89 years old. This is the best advertisement of their products.
I unfortunately waited until somewhat recently to vegin using it, so I already have skin damage, but the Olay products have helped keep my skin moisturized.
Rachael R.
Raeford , NC
Great daily cleanser. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry, I have noticed that it doesn’t always clean my skin completely with the first wash and I would love if it had better exfoliation but it’s a great price
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
A very nice face was that does remove purities as well as makeup but it just doesn’t seem to get everything off and leaves you face feeling a bit oily. I am not a repeat user-one bottle was enough for me!!
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
this is the very 1st cleanser I bought from Olay line & it was wonderful the very first time I used it. My skin is on the oilier side & there is no irritation or dryness from this cleanser, my skin feels very clean & soft after use. I also like that there's a bit of salicylic acid in this cleanser for those of us who still breakout.. I went through 2 single bottles before I found this 4pk & I thought it was a good deal.. I would def.. re-order again.. :)
Ashley C.
 I purchased this cleanser on a whim and will most likely purchase it again. I like that it has a very gentle scrub, it's gentle on my skin, rinses away clean, and has a very light fragrance.  I typically use an actual make up remover from a different brand  then I use this Olay cleanser after.  I also like to use this Olay cleanser alone if I have no make up on.
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
The bar was set for face care by Oil of Olay, and they are still the standard. This face wash cuts through the makeup and grime, but still leaves your face soft and moisturized.  I have used this several time and intend on continuing!.   It's also priced extremely reasonable and can be purchased at most large box stores and drug stores.
Brooke B.
Summerville, SC
Anyone loving this? I've used it for a few months now and I don't feel like it gets my face very clean.