Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel uploaded by Beaute N.Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel uploaded by Estelle R.Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel uploaded by james t.

BY OLAY #90 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Cools On Contact To Revitalize And Moisturize To Minimize The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Around The Eyes.

How It Works:

Delicate Skin Around The Eyes Is Often The First To Show Signs Of Aging. This Cooling, Fragrance-free Gel, Featuring A Combination Of Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel And Pro-vitamin B5, Revitalizes And Hydrates Skin To Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.

• Revitalizes And Moisturizes
  • Minimizes The Look Of Aging Around The Eyes
  • Leaves Eyes Fresh And More Radiant

How To Use:

• Place Several Small Dots Above And Under The Eyes
  • Massage Until Thoroughly Absorbed
  • Apply After Cleansing And Before Make-up

Water, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Peg/Ppg 17/6 Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Chamomile Oil

Stephanie T.
Galion
Olay is a staple in my routine. It is the first thing I put on in the morning and last thing I put on before bed. I was told once to keep skin looking “young” never wash with soap, avoid the sun, and always use Olay. I have used creams for years and recently started using the gels. I love them. They absorb beautifully into the under eye area so there is less rubbing, meaning less wrinkles ;)
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
I reallywanted to enjoy this more. It’s not terrible by any means! I just feel like it leaves my eyes very greasy looking. I’ve tried using the least amount of product possible and still it leaves my eyes oily. So much so that my concealer refuses to stay put when I use it. I would not purchase this item again.
Gabby L.
LA
This is one of my current go to's whenever I remember to do a multiple step cleansing and moisturizing regimen which I am getting better at. The gel is a nice thick consistency and stays put after application with the ring fingers. Feels refreshing. I enjoy waking up with refreshed eyes.
Rachel W.
This stuff does what it says, and that’s why I’m giving it 5 Stars, but I think there’s better eye products out there. However, this is sold at a drugstore price and there’s no beating that. This is a great cream if you are fighting wrinkles with oily skin, and if you’re on a budget.
Jasmine P.
Ok.. I bought this at Ulta for about $5 because it was on sale which was REALLY awesome so I decided to try it out. I tried and there not really a scent to it which I kind of like, but is it me or does it burn when you put it on???? I read other reviews and I only saw one.. I don't think that's what's suppose to happen but it was really weird. I've only used it like 3 times and it still does sting.. Maybe that's why it was on sale.. =\ Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel
Ashley M.
Greenfield
This product works great, I am usually a younique makeup and skin care girl but I have just recently started trying out olay products and I have really liked them! I use lots of moisturizing products especially during winter months
D. Lee S.
Lombard
Felt very cool under my eyes. Thought it would help with bags and puffiness. Was a little disappointed. First time user. Packaging was simple. No complaints. May try this product again and be more patient with results.
Brandi D.
Albany
This is for sure not my favorite eye cream!! I did not like smell of it. The packaging wasn't the best. I saw it during a target trip and figured I'd give it a try. The cream left my skin extremely sticky.
Hollie R.
Goshen
I liked this product. Has a nice texture and smell. The package is nice to look at too. It seemed to help my eye area look younger and more youthful. I bought this at Walmart and the price was reasonable
Marsha Y.
Love the price just as much as I love the product!!! I use it once a week and my face stays smooth. I will definitely be buying more if this! I honestly don’t know how I every made it without it before!
Erika C.