Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel uploaded by Beaute N.Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel uploaded by Estelle R.Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel uploaded by james t.

BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel Cools On Contact To Revitalize And Moisturize To Minimize The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Around The Eyes.

How It Works:

Delicate Skin Around The Eyes Is Often The First To Show Signs Of Aging. This Cooling, Fragrance-free Gel, Featuring A Combination Of Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel And Pro-vitamin B5, Revitalizes And Hydrates Skin To Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.

• Revitalizes And Moisturizes
  • Minimizes The Look Of Aging Around The Eyes
  • Leaves Eyes Fresh And More Radiant

How To Use:

• Place Several Small Dots Above And Under The Eyes
  • Massage Until Thoroughly Absorbed
  • Apply After Cleansing And Before Make-up

Water, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Peg/Ppg 17/6 Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Chamomile Oil

Alyssa B.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Age Defying more...
I was looking for a good eye cream and found The Olay Age Defying Eye Gel when I was putting an order with Olay. I normally love Olay products because they have always worked well for my sensitive skin. It comes at a really great price too! I love the texture of the gel! I find that it works decently for what it is meant to do. The consistency is pretty thick and just using a little goes a long way! The gel feels cooling and refreshing to me when applying. However, the downside for me is after applying. It does burn and sting quite a bit when I apply sometimes. I also feel that it's not the most hydrating option, but this is coming from someone who has dry skin. Overall, I will keep using this eye gel since I already have it. When I run out, I probably won't purchase this again because of the stinging feeling.
Rachel W.
This stuff does what it says, and that’s why I’m giving it 5 Stars, but I think there’s better eye products out there. However, this is sold at a drugstore price and there’s no beating that. This is a great cream if you are fighting wrinkles with oily skin, and if you’re on a budget.
Corrielyn V.
Howell, MI
Review for: Age Defying more...
I have a line between my brows from pushing them together when I’m focused and also starting to get crows feet. It works well when I’m consistent with it. Probably will get something else when this is done because I’d like more immediate/dramatic results
Alexis S.
Review for: Revitalizing Eye Gel more...
I have the worst dark circles and ever since I started using this, they have improved so much. The packaging is awesome and it isn’t a terrible price for it. I have to remind myself to continuously use it every day to get the best results
Lupita A.
United States
I have been using Olay products for years and I have never been dissapointed. I apply the Olay Age Defying Eye Gel twice a day. Once in the morning and right before bed. I'm sure that applying the product once a day will work just as well but that's just my personal preference. The price is very reasonable as well. I highly reccoment this product!
Hillary S.
Providence , UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Age Defying more...
So I’m only 26 but lately I have been trying to use products for preventative skin care rather than trying to fish problem. I love the way this makes my eyes feel, the packaging is pretty. Definitely buying again.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Age Defying more...
I have used the product for years and every time i try something else, I always find myself going back to this. I’m 30, but already have crows feet and fine lines around my eyes and this helps reduce the appearance and also make my under eyes feel super hydrated and plump. I dab on in the AM and PM, even works well under Makeup
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I used this stuff around my eyes and it made my skin look great! The corners of my eyes tend to get extremely dry and this helped my skin become smooth again. I also have really bad dark circles, and though that's not what this stuff is for, it helped make my skin look radiant, helping to remove the dark circles.
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
I reallywanted to enjoy this more. It’s not terrible by any means! I just feel like it leaves my eyes very greasy looking. I’ve tried using the least amount of product possible and still it leaves my eyes oily. So much so that my concealer refuses to stay put when I use it. I would not purchase this item again.
Stephanie T.
Galion
Olay is a staple in my routine. It is the first thing I put on in the morning and last thing I put on before bed. I was told once to keep skin looking “young” never wash with soap, avoid the sun, and always use Olay. I have used creams for years and recently started using the gels. I love them. They absorb beautifully into the under eye area so there is less rubbing, meaning less wrinkles ;)
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Me puede desir se en realida sirbe
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Me puede desir se en realida sirbe
Karen P.
Anderson
Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel seems to be effective for the price. Is there any other product more effective for a similar cost?