BY OLAY

This non-greasy, oil-free formula has a Beta-Hydroxy Complex that renews dull, dry surface skin while Olay Moisture replenishes skin?s hydration. Vitamin E Olay Moisture Beta-Hydroxy Complex Non-Comedogenic.

• Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few tim...1 Answers
  • you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream Facial Moisturizer
  • "I don't actually use this cream personally. My mother does and loves it. She has very sensitive skin and has trouble finding products that work for her." in 18 reviews
  • "I recently started using this cream, it smells great, moisturizing the perfect amount, I'm not left greasy or oily. " in 16 reviews
Karen R.
Washington
For me I use this cream at night. I would love to wear it during the day, but it has no SPF. Although I protect my face from the sun I want to have SPF in my moisturizer. Perhaps the beta hydroxy doesn't work with sun tan lotion. I do know that you must be careful in the sun when you wear beta hydroxy, so perhaps it is best to wear at night. The box warns about a tingling sensation. It didn't seem to affect me. It feels thicker than their usual products, again at night not too bothered. However, it is highly perfumed. I thought I might not be able to wear it but so far it has not triggered my allergies.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
It was definitely moisturizing...but left my face feeling greasy. I had to wait awhile for it to soak in before I put on my makeup. I loved how my face felt the next morning, but the extra greasiness cause breakouts. I won't be buying again. Too bad though. I had high hopes for it
Lea E.
Austin
I have tried moisturizers at tons of different price points and this outshines the luxury brands. I have very sensitive skin and this is never irritating and my skin is brighter, less prone to breakouts, and more supple when I use this regularly. I love it .
Sylvia R.
Streamwood, IL
This stuff works. Not sure if it is anti-aging since I am in my late 30s and have no wrinkles. Hey! Maybe using this is why I don't have wrinkles! But this is my go-to moisturizer. Use it everyday and love that it isn't greasy and it's inexpensive.
Lynsea P.
Walnutport
This is the only face cream I use. Every day after my shower my face feels very dry. This puts a ton of moisture back in. It also keeps my face feeling fresh and young.
Erin S.
Oak Park
My skin is sensitive to moisturizers and lotions but Olay products I have no issues.  This moisturizer isn't greasy or oily and there's no residue.  It's light so it's absorbed right away  (or my skin is really dry - lol!)
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is an amazing product I have been using it for 10 days now it literally leaves your skin feels so hydrated and drenched feeling it's so refreshing. . Gives u that youthful skin feel again . Luv it. I purchased the smaller size at cvs for 11.00 and change plus I had my extra rewards card which is free to sign up for and use instantly and it gave me a $2.00 off so win win luv this
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I have been using this moisturizer for years! It's that good I buy it from Costco in twin packs so I never run out. The results are unbelievable I get compliments on my skin constantly. Most people think I'm much younger than I am . I credit most of that to this amazing product! It's soooo good
Katie T.
Narrows, VA
This is a great moisturizer. It doesn't leave your face feeling greasy and you'll wake up with soft and moisturizer skin. The only downside I have found with using this product is that after a while it causes my acne to flair up. It is probably not because of the product itself but because it is in a jar bacteria can get in easily and just hang around. Love this product but not a fan of the packaging.
Kayla F.
Wallingford
I have a very greasy completion so obviously this was not for me but it did make my skin feel nice for at least an hour before making me really greasy and break out a little on my forehead.
Sarah B.
Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few times a week?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved