BY OLAY

This non-greasy, oil-free formula has a Beta-Hydroxy Complex that renews dull, dry surface skin while Olay Moisture replenishes skin?s hydration. Vitamin E Olay Moisture Beta-Hydroxy Complex Non-Comedogenic.

• Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few times a week?1 Answers
  • you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved1 Answers
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
When I tried Olay Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream for the first time, I instantly loved it. I have tried other anti-aging creams in the past and was never satisfied because they left my face feeling heavy and oily. This product goes on super smooth and never leaves my face feeling heavy or oily. The scent is light and subtle and it absorbs quickly into my skin. Its the perfect solution for anyone seeking easy anti-aging skin care.
Tami L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this product! I discovered this about 6 months ago and I wish that I had taken a close-up before picture! My skin feels so soft. I use the one for both day and night. The day one is non-greasy and feels so light. The night one is a little heavier but not greasy, and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks and feels so refreshed. It was a fantastic find for me! Try it. Hopefully it will do wonders for you too.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I wasn't a fan.of this one I found it to be a little on the greasy side and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and took forever for it to dry in order for me to out my makeup on.... in.addition to that I really.don't feel that it served it's purpose as an anti aging cream. the scent is light and doesn't linger so that's a plus.if you're sensitive to fragrance. also it didn't break me out
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
Super soft skin, definitely a little more luminous every morning. I think it's worth the price, but I will say my face is a LOT oilier than it usually is. I don't use this during the time of month when I break out most because it definitely contributes to my break outs. I would recommend this to someone with dry to combination skin without a ton of lines and wrinkles. Great preventative!
Allison M.
Seattle, WA
This is my go-to night cream or day cream (if I'm not planning to wear any makeup that day - this cream takes a while to absorb so your makeup will slide right off if you aren't careful). Overall, I have not noticed any anti-aging benefits but it does work well as a general moisturizer. -2 stars for Olay products typically not living up to the anti-wrinkle/aging claims they promote.
Alyssa C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product for day under my makeup and I love that it is sold at drugstores and target. However, I have been using it for about a month now and don't really see much of a difference in my skin. I also am not a huge fan of the packaging- I do not like to stick my fingers in product repeatedly. Overall it is a nice moisturizer but I do not see a huge difference in my skin.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH
I found this product at Walmart for $1 and thought "why not" since I'm a faithful Olay consumer and needed a moisturizer for my face since it tends to dry out after I wash it. This cream did the trick. It isn't overly scented and it doesn't take much to cover my face. I just dot a bit on my forehead, cheeks, and chin, then rub it in. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Jessica W.
East Ryegate , VT
I use this daily to keep my forehead wrinkles at bay! I can't really say that it works 100% because I only have a few, they aren't getting worse though. I'm turning 36 this year and have been doing all the proactive things I can to stay youthful, like diet and exercise, staying out of the sun and using protection on my skin. This moisturizes very well. I apply before makeup.
Alina N.
Walla Walla, WA
I have been using this product for two months now and it's one of my favorite products in my skin care regimen. It's moisturizing but also lightweight, which is great because I have oily skin and tend to shy away from products that make my face feel overloaded. It is definitely worth the price, I use it sparingly everyday and it has lasted for a long time. Would buy again.
Amanda R.
Clinton, TN
Works very well. Leaves my face feeling extremely smooth. It's not as expensive as a lot of the others that I had considered purchasing so I was initially skeptical about how well it would work. It turns out that even though it is a bit cheaper, it works wonderfully. Don't need much so it lasts longer than I imagined it would but will definitely purchase again.
Sarah B.
Is this safe to use daily or is it designed for a few times a week?
lina l.
Miami, Florida
you can used daily is a moisturizer cream ..i loved