BeautyBodyBody CareOlay
Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream, Face Moisturizer

Olay Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream, Face Moisturizer

by Olay

60 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Age Defying Classic Daily Renewal Cream, Face Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Anna S.
Chelmsford, Essex
I’ve been trying to use more anti-ageing products as I navigate my 30’s but I had to give this moisturiser to my mum as it broke me out terribly. I don’t have particularly sensitive skin but I am sensitive to fragrance on my skin, and this was just too overwhelming. In my quest for more youthful skin it unfortunately turned me into a hormonal teenager again :(
Dr Amanpreet C.
Brampton , ON
I love how it feels on my shin. After rubbing in ,it does not leave any residue . It makes my skin soft and supple
Olwyn D.
Toronto, ON
This is an excellent product at a reasonable price, and......you can often find it on sale. I am currently experimenting with a different product but will likely come back to this one...I always do.
Dakota L.
Calgary, AB
Lightweight formula, doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy afterwards. Gentle. Wouldn’t suggest for really dry skin.

Looking for your answer?