BY OLAY

Reveals fresher, radiant skin.

• Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up.
  • Renews and Reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging.  Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser
  • "This product is a must for my skin i have very sensitive skin and olay is a excellent cleanser and a even better moisturizer " in 7 reviews
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
I JUST STARTED USING THIS DURING THE LAST WEEK AND I CANNOT SAY MUCH UNTIL I HAVE MORE TIME TO REVIEW IT!
Rachel M.
Eastman, GA
I love all of the Olay products. They leave my skin Feeling clean and soft. And they all smell so good!
Dandria H.
Washington, DC
I've used this for awhile now. It leaves my skin soft and vibrant, not dry. I recommend for fine lines
Janice Y.
Made my face feel soft. I have very dry skin and this did not dry out my face. Will continue to use it.
Andie M.
Love my Olay! This is light and easy to use. No yucky residue and smells fresh. Definitely a keeper!
Sasha F.
Homestead, Fl
I have dry skin and olay helps the best leaves my skin nice and soft and no need for face cream
Karen E.
Newcastle, OK
I love all my Olay products. They never dry my skin out always makes my skin smooth and silky.
April K.
Interlochen, Michigan
This is a good product. It is very creamy and makes my face feel so refreshed after I use it.
Noemi  S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great cleanser for any skin. Helps with acne and to help with any wrinkles you have or don't.
Deborah G.
I used this regular and it works great. Good price, nice package and cleans well, smells nice