BY OLAY

Reveals fresher, radiant skin.

• Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up.
  • Renews and Reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging.  Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser
  • "This product is a must for my skin i have very sensitive skin and olay is a excellent cleanser and a even better moisturizer " in 7 reviews
Sandra J.
Stone Mountain, GA
It gets my skin clean and helps to firm skin and helps with anti-aging properties like fine lines and brighter skin
Kristine A.
Springboro, OH
Removes all of my makeup without difficulty! Easy to use. Pump is great! Skin feels soft and clean after every use.
A J.
It cleaned my face really good. There was no makeup left on my skin afterwards. My skin felt clean and refreshed.
Mary S.
I have sensitive skin and this is the best! My skin never breaks out. Feels soft and great product for the price.

Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
This product smells wonderful and cleanses well. I would use this in the evening and it would remove makeup too.
Shannon R.
I love this cleanser. It has a nice mild scent, and exfoliates mildly. It leaves my skin feeling soft & clean.
Sandy C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love this cleanser leaves my skin soft and I can really notice a difference in my skin my age spots are fading
Kimberly C.
Charlotte, NC
Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It does not dry my face out like a lot of other products I have tried
A W.
Charlotte
I use this every morning and every night to cleanse my face and it honestly it has helped it's appearance.
b w.
Brookville, OH
I love this. it cleanses as it moisturizes.
I use this two to three times a day. no residue left on skin