BY OLAY

Reveals fresher, radiant skin.

• Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up.
  • Renews and Reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging.  Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser
  • "This product is a must for my skin i have very sensitive skin and olay is a excellent cleanser and a even better moisturizer " in 7 reviews
Martha A.
Independence, MO
This is a nice lightly exfoliating facial cleanser. It has tiny beads that help to remove dry skin and leave your skin feeling fresh and soft.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
I love this cleanser, it makes my face feel great. I have used this for years now and I think it works pretty good. Does not dry my face out.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I use this most morning to get my face squeaky clean but not too dry. It's gentle but cleans fairly
Deep. Effective for my morning routine.
Jen A.
Norco, CA
I grew up watching my use Olay and loved the smell then. And now that I am older I still love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel.
Karen M.
Painesville, OH
Love this cleanser? Thorough burst gentle. The only complaint is that the pump isn't long enough to reach the bottom of the bottle.
Kristy P.
I would rate this as fair. There's no wow factor to it. I bought it on clearance which should've told me it may not be that great.
Anita H.
I love this product! I have used it for couple years now. It is easy to use, and keeps my face looking its best. Moisturizing, too.
Susan P.
Independence, Mo
Same stuff my mom Sears keeps her looking 45 at the age of 77! She always looks young and I use it now to keep my skin young too!
lacy s.
Greensboro, nc
This is a good product for me. I use it fairly often. I do a lot of anti aging products, because I feel like prevention is vital
Shannon B.
This is a good overall facial cleanser but I always have to go back with eye cleanser to remove stubborn mascara and eyeliner.