Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Ashley P.Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Janet W.Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Emelina H.

BY OLAY

Reveals fresher, radiant skin.

• Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up.
  • Renews and Reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging.  Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser
  • "This product is a must for my skin i have very sensitive skin and olay is a excellent cleanser and a even better moisturizer " in 7 reviews
Nita M.
Clinton, KY
I have used this cleanser for years, I love how it not only cleans and freshens my face , it also moisturizes my dry skin.. Its worth the price to get the quality ingredients of the Olay brand
Jazmyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I used this a couple months ago just to try it out and it does its job. It makes my face feel so soft after washing it in the morning and I don't have to use it everyday.
April G.
DOWNEY, CA
I don't usually purchase this product but I do receive a bottle each year for Xmas from my grandmother. It is a solid product that has a nice silky fill to it.
Gabriella K.
Fremont, CA
I've used several Olay facial cleansing products and they are all good, have a subtle nice sell a leave my face soft and clean. Great for sensitive skin.
Andrea C.
Riverside, CA
Love this cleanser! It always made me feel so clean and my face so soft! I was so sad when I ran out but I think I will definitely re-purchase this item!
Tiffany P.
Columbia, TN
Love love love , I don't go without one night whithour washing my fan with this cleanse makes me go to bed feeling like I'm gonna wake up so much younger
Mindy B.
Puyallup, WA
If it's good enough for my grandma it's good enough for me! My grandma swears that her secret to looking young is her Olay product, so who am I to argue.
Shobhana S.
Bellerose, NY
Pretty good cleanser, but doesn't beat the st. ive's cleanser's. i just feel like st ive's cleansers beat every other brand. but this one worked as well
Tiffanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Excellent on my skin. Cleans it completely without harming my skin. I am a repeat user. Will not use anything else. Excellent price. Gentle on my skin.
Brenda E.
Now that I'm older I can feel the dryness in my skin and face and olay anti aging body wash has helped me recover my skin to a softer looking skin