Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Ashley P.Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Janet W.Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Emelina H.

BY OLAY

Reveals fresher, radiant skin.

• Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up.
  • Renews and Reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging.  Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser
  • "This product is a must for my skin i have very sensitive skin and olay is a excellent cleanser and a even better moisturizer " in 7 reviews
Jessica H.
Prairie du Chien
Never leaves skin feeling dry and dull. It isn't one of my favorites but I do like this product. I'm not sure whether it really works as a age defying but it gets my face clean.
Joanne K.
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have tried many, but this is my favorite. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft. My skin tends to be on the dry side and this cleanser does not dry it out more. It is inexpensive and it works, so why should I ever change?
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
I just love love this product. This product left my face fresh has new born baby. This product have wipe away all red blemish from face and made my skin even color.
Tara W.
Columbia, IL
Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy this cleanser at all. I was looking for something that would be gentle on my skin and wouldn't dry it out or coat it in harsh ingredients. This cleanser seemed like it would fit my needs (being 30 and noticing a few new wrinkles). However, it's soooo oily and heavy feeling. I haven't broken out in years, but this made my skin more prone to blemishes. I never felt like I had washed it completely off... I felt like it left a coating on my face. Sadly, after just a week of use, it is sitting in my closet and soon to be in my trash can.
Sandy E.
El Paso, TX
It leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. I bought it about a month ago at Target. It has soften and cleansed my skin while whitening it at the same time. The container is easy to use and the texture of the cream feels nice on your skin. I would totally recommend it to those that are looking for a face cleanser
Jillian Z.
I stopped using the product after a short period of time because my face looked and felt better using the regular Olay face cleanser rather than the age defying cleanser. For any face cleanser, there should be a nice scent and shouldn't be tough against your skin unless it's an exfoliant.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
This is, HANDS DOWN, my favorite cleanser of all time. It feels like I am lathering lotion on my face, with tiny, very fine, exfoliating beads in it. I never thought I had sensitive skin until I noticed every face wash I used was breaking me out, this one does not break me out though! Also, it was the cheapest brand at my store. I LOVE IT AND WILL BE REPURCHASING IT AS ALL AS IT IS AVAILABLE.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Favorite cleanser ever! It's so gentle, and isn't drying on my skin at all. It's slightly exfoliating which is nice if you like physical exfoliants. It is a great value and lasts a good amount of time. I recommended it to my mother who has also enjoyed using it as well.
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I Love Love Love this cleanser. It gentle on my sensitive face and does not break me out. I love that it helps with aging. I know that I am in my early 20's but I have been using Anti- aging products since I was sixteen. And this product has been one of my stables .
Tanina C.
Russell, KS
Does a decent job of cleaning without drying my face out. It was a decent size bottle for the money and it lasts a decent amount of time. My face does show a difference since I have been using it regularly. I always keep a bottle of it on hand so I never run out.