Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Ashley P.Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Janet W.Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser  uploaded by Emelina H.

BY OLAY

Reveals fresher, radiant skin.

• Cleanses by gently lifting away dirt, oil and make-up.
  • Renews and Reveals by gently lifting away dull, dry skin to start reducing the signs of aging.  Leaves skin noticeably soft and smooth the minute you cleanse.

Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser
  • "This product is a must for my skin i have very sensitive skin and olay is a excellent cleanser and a even better moisturizer " in 7 reviews
Ashley C.
 I purchased this cleanser on a whim and will most likely purchase it again. I like that it has a very gentle scrub, it's gentle on my skin, rinses away clean, and has a very light fragrance.  I typically use an actual make up remover from a different brand  then I use this Olay cleanser after.  I also like to use this Olay cleanser alone if I have no make up on.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Olay has always been my go to brand, my grandmother used it and my mother used it and I can see why it’s lasted for generations! It’s gentle on my skin yet really feels like a deep down clean. I would definitely recommend the Olay cleansers of any kind!
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
I cannot speak to the effects of this cleanser on reducing wrinkles and other effects of aging, but it is a creamy cleanser and seems to be moisturizing as far as cleansers go, my skin doesn't appear to be overly dried out after using. The fragrance is pleasant and not overpowering. There are some microbeads or something in it, it is not a smooth cream. They are not very coarse, they seem very mild as far as exfoliants go, and I would not say that they do anything to exfoliate, but there is the texture of little beads in there as if it were intended to exfoliate.
Michelle B.
Somerville, NJ
I have been using this product religiously for 20 plus years..I always have people telling me that I look younger than my age. I absolutely believe that is from the age defying product. Plus it cleans so well, only a tiny drop will clean all your make up off and leave your face feeling so soft and clean.
Tami Q.
I rotate about three cleansers to give my face a new experience. This is one of those few favorites.  It is gentle on my sensitive skin and gets my face clean after a long hard day of abuse.  It could stand to be a bit cheaper, but overall it is a decent price.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
For a basic cleanser this is actually pretty nice. My husband even loves it! The price isn't bad and it works well. Love the pump bottle which makes it so easy to use. I keep a bottle on the sink and another in the shower because we use it so much.
Rana N.
I'm only a teen and I could feel this really making my few skin's lines disappear, can't even imagine how great it would be for an adult. I was a little confused when it had little microbeads in it so not for sensitive skin! But it has a nice consistency and washes off right away!
Hannah B.
This is my favorite oil of Olay product that I have tried so far. It comes in a pump bottle. I keep it in my shower and use it everyday. It's gentle and refreshing. It leaves my face and neck lightly moisturized.
Jenny N.
I've been using this cleansing wash to help my skin stay looking young and fresh. I got this at target. I can usually find it on sale or use with a coupon. I really like the way this makes my skin feel.
Teri A.
Use this daily and nightly. Great for taking off makeup, and during the dog days of summer it's perfect for my combination skin type b/c I rarely need to put anything on after using it. Gives my face a fresh hydrated look!