Olay Age Defying Body White Bar uploaded by Mayra M.

BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave aging skin dry. The Olay Age Defying bar is different. Each bar is formulated with creamy, Olay lather. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay moisturizers to the skin while helping wash away dry, surface cells. So after you dry off, all that s left is skin that feels clean and wonderfully smooth all over. It s even gentle enough to use on your face. Questions?

Olay Age Defying Body White Bar
  • "The smell is amazing and lasts!! It's very moisturizing and great if you have dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend" in 3 reviews
Nicole T.
These moisturizing bars are great. I wish I had more left but I will definitely be buying more. I don't know if it really makes you look younger but it smells great, suds nice, and cleans my body well. I love Olay products so this soap is great. It moisturizers super well and leaves my skin soft, smelling good, and not dry. I only use a handful of soap brands and this is one of them! Totally recommend if you haven't tried this soap yet! Olay Age Defying Body White Bar
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite body bar....but i simply refer to it as my favorite soap. It smells wonderful and it moisturizes just the right amount. I have used this exact body bar for years and years. I get it at Walmart but if I see it other places cheaper then I grab a few more from that store. This makes my skin feel wonderful!
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I absolutely love olay body defying bars they make your skin smell so good and feel so soft. I bought it at our local Walmart. I am a repeat buyer of this soap. The packaging is a beautiful purple color. I would definitely buy this soap again because it's amazing!
Katie l.
anniston, AL
One of my favorite commercial soaps. My son has severe eczema, and this is even gentle enough for his extremely sensitive skin. It has a really clean smell and leaves skin feeling clean. I've been using this soap since 2008. ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
I don't like this at all... it leaves a strange residue in my skin after I use it. I never have that issue with my Dove soap. Idk what it is but I feel dirty still after I use this. Would not repurchase and would not recommend.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this body bar! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth feeling, not dry and tight! I've used it for the last couple of years! You can't beat the value! I usually pick it up at Walmart, but I'm sure they carry it just about everywhere!
Hannah L.
North Augusta
This brand of soap not only has a pleasant smell but is also moisturizing and soft. I’ve only just recently tried it and it has met my expectations. The only con I have with it is that it is extremely soft and doesn’t last as long as other brands of soap.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
I use this religiously. Great on my skin, no residue left behind, and makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. Bar lasts a while unless you use it more than once a day. I highly recommend, great for all skin types.
Alyssa S.
Falfurrias
I totally recommend this product is a plus ! I liked it for me because the soap left me feeling brand new again! I bought it from walmart, and it has been a repeated user for me , it has improved me enough!
Gianna A.
Boca Raton, FL
Love it! Smells amazing and very clean, cleans so well and leaves my skin smooth and soft. I buy mine at publix or Walmart. Lasts a good month or so depends on your use. I most definitely recommend it.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
How many times can we apply this ?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
So will this make my body look younger