BY OLAY

Olay Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vitamin E - 23.6 oz Brand New The Olay Age Defying Body Wash with Vitamin E is designed for normal skin. This body wash nourishes skin completely with a soap-free and hypo-allergenic formula for gentle cleansing.... see more...

Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt recommended this to me because I have super duper sensitive skin. I've always experimented with other soaps but could never really find anything good. I tried this and now I have some of my other family members hooked.
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister and I used this body wash and not for the anti-age ingredient but for the vitamin E it has. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or just wants to try it out.
Brittany B.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash really hydrates my skin , i love how it lathersreally well on either a wash cloth or a spoof. The best part about this body wash is of coarse the scent it is magnificent, i also love to use th Olay Quench Ultra Moisture body lotion with shea butter and vitamins E & B3.
Camille R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash smelled heavenly, made my skin so soft, didn't disrupt my feminine ph down there ... BUT it gave me bacne. I know it was this body wash because I gave it 3 go arounds and every time this was the only culprit. So sad. I'll use it on my legs to shave until its gone.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not sure if this is actually helping my skin from aging but I notice after I wash with it that my skin feels a bit firmer. As for a body was I love the smell and definitely leaves my body feeling clean. The price is good and it's easy to put up I would definitely buy again.
Nyema B.
Conshohocken , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally purchased this for my mom but I wanted to try it to and it was not expensive it smells so good, and it made my skin feel so good and nourished, it met my expectations I don't think it was just met for a older person I could def get some age defying use out of this
Sharon M.
Toledo
This is a product I absolutely love. I started using it two years ago and  have never stopped. It definitely makes your skin softer and smoother. I can definitely tell a difference when I run out and use another product. I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Phylicia W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this body wash. I usually take the cheaper route but I decided to treat myself to this. My skin felt so silky smooth and well conditioned after using this. I love that the bottle was easy to handle in the shower, but it did make my tub a little slippery.
Janet Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body wash it smells amazing feels amazing very gentle on the skin which is good that's why I love it so much it is very effective it will not disappoint you I'm been buying this ever since I bought it it would be a lot better it had a scrub texture
Erin B.
Batavia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Body wash is something I'm very picky about, but this one makes your skin feel good and you can feel the cleanse it gives, I would buy this product again but it still doesn't beat my favorite body wash product!