BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying body wash moisturizes to defend against dry skin, a visible sign of aging, and reveals younger looking skin in one use.

• I have really wondered about this product. Does it really...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new body wash for awhile now an...2 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. Does this product make you it...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Are you looking for a body wash that makes your skin look young and radiant? Look no more because I have found it! I am on my 3rd week of using Oil of Olay Age Defying body wash and I love everything about it. I have noticed that my skin isn't so blotchy, itchy, or dry anymore. I actually use less lotion now because this stuff keeps my skin hydrated. It smells so amazing too and you don't need much of it either. I only use maybe a quarter sized amount and it is super sudsy. So glad I decided to try it " in 13 reviews
  • "This product came in a gold bottle when I used it...but nonetheless it was wonderful. I like the idea of a wash being age-defying that is for your body. Always very moisturizing with Olay too and fine for my sensitive skin!" in 11 reviews
  • "My number one body wash would definitely recommend quantity is great price is great it works wonders due to my skin sensitivity. Smells good too! My Dr recommended it 5 years ago and I haven't used any other. Love love love" in 3 reviews
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
This is a fairly nice body wash.It did soften and moisturize my skin more than others I have tried and does not leave a film on the skin just leaves you clean and fresh. Lathers well with a sponge or cloth. It has been very gentle on my skin and not caused any irritation.In the shower, I have even tried this on my face with a konjac sponge and it removed all my makeup and left my skin very soft and almost glowy. It also has not caused any breakouts. I wouldn't use it regularly on my face but in a hurry, it works. Just to warn you it does have a very strong floral scent. At first, it doesn't start out too bad but becomes stronger as you release the scent by lathering up.I really do not care for it at all. I don't completely hate it but I feel it is a very dated perfume type of scent. It is not a scent I would personally go for. Luckily it does not linger on the skin but leaves a light clean, feminine, whisper of scent before completely fading away. Sometimes in the shower, it almost reminds me of back in the 90s when someone would always give me one of those perfume gift sets for Christmas and it had the perfume White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor.
Would I buy again?Right now, no and mainly due to the scent, it is also more expensive than I would like.  I do not mind a scented body wash but this one is a bit much. However, it was a good body wash so I might repurchase again in the future.
Christine J.
Review for: Age Defying more...
This Olay product is by far the best bodywash that I have ever used. I have tried many, many different ones. This lathers up so lush and creamy! It has a light, pleasant scent. It is affordable, about the same price as other Olay bodywash. It leaves my skin smooth and silky and feeling hydrated!
Erin B.
Review for: Vitaniacin more...
Love this body wash! It smells really nice and feels thick and moisturizing. I have repurchased about three times and try to use it in the winter when my skin is really dry. I always buy it at Walmart. You also get a lot of uses out of it.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my go-to body wash. I really really like this, it is also great used as a shaving cream of sorts. It makes the skin soft it's, it smells great, a little bit goes a long way. It's great for a drugstore brand!
Coralee R.
Christiansbrg, VA
OLAYS age-defying body wash is my all-time favorite for my very first wash I could tell a difference it was almost like I was using a lotion in the shower. It left my skin feeling moisturize and renewed
Jasmy H.
This body wash is amazing. Smells great. I bought it once 4 years ago and my mother tried it out and she also loved it. She has never tried another body wash since then. It leaves your skin very moisturized and the scent stays on your skin. Olay Age Defying Body Wash
Mekaylah R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really excited to try this body wash since I trust the brand and it had great reviews on CVS.com. I agree that it is moisturizing and not too heavy for summer time. The smell is weird to me though. I am not sure what the scent is supposed to be, but for me, it almost smells like if you use the same towel for too many days in a row. Oddly specific, I know, but, I can't handle it. I will use it until it is gone, but I definitely won't be buying more.
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
I'm in my mid 30s so anything that says she defying immediately attracts my attention. I purchased this at cvs for under $7. It has a rich creamy formula and has a very soft fresh clean scent. It leaves my skin very soft. As far as age defying I don't know if it's changed that or not. #contest @influenster
Kortney D.
ALTUS, OK
I love the feelings I get after using this body wash in the shower. It's super smooth and creamy. Feels great against my dry skin and I am totally in love with it! It smells so good and I've been using it for going on 6 mos. and my skin feels firmer but I'm also 22 years old so it might be different results for someone older.
Janisa Q.
This stuff is so good my picky husband uses it for his dry skin. It has a great clean smell but does have  little bit of a perfume scent but I really like it. My skin feels so soft after and I don't get flakey dry skin like I usually do in dry times of the year. Another bonus is there is a extended size with a pump!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
How about that smell ladies?! Amazing or what?!!
Sherry R.
Why is this age-defying?
Alexandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been looking for a new body wash for awhile now and people keep recommending this. I'm curious about how my skin will react. Does it cause acne for anyone?
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Is this lotion as affecting?
Ericka I.
Ruskin Fl
I have very sensitive skin. Does this product make you itch if you are sensitive to fragrances?