Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapOlay
Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count

Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Beauty Bar with Vitamin E is different. This age-defying beauty bar is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners that leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Does this soap help you look younger?
What is your favorite soap? [product:olay-ultra-moisture-outlast-beauty-bar]
QUESTION TIME ! Bar Soap/Body Wash : DOVE OR OLAY ? Toothpaste : COLGATE OR CREST ? Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars - 2 CT Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar [product:colgate-maxfresh-with-whitening-mini-breath-strips-toothpaste-cool-mint-97] [product:crest-3d-white-whitening-toothpaste-radiant-mint]
Start your review of Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count!
Hart L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Hart L.
My Aunt has beautiful skin and she has always recommend Olay products. Unfortunately Olay products don't seem to work for my skin type. I wasn't a big fan of the scent either. It is affordable, I actually purchased this bar soaps at Dollar Tree to try. This may work great for someone else.
Bri B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Bri B.
Im in love! I purchased from my job at jewel osco in the 2 pack just to try out. This was my first time trying it and OMG I will never use Dove again! It smells SO good and makes my skin so soft and smooth! The smell stays on the skin but is not too strong. I love this its my nee go to soap! I seriously LOVE this soap! Highly recommend guys
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Christine B.
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Christine B.
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count received this as a sample in the mail and I absolutely love it ! With the Shea butter it makes my skin so soft and took away some dry patches on my skin. I will def. be buying this! I expect nothing but the best from Olay and I got it !
JC C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by JC C.
Love this olay bar soap, it gives so much hydration on the skin, and it has a very mild scent too. The price is affordable. This may not be the best of you have very sensitive skin because ot has a fragrance. [product:olay-moisture-outlast-ultra-moisture-shea-butter-beauty-bar---3.17oz/12ct]
Ruth P.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Ruth P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I absolutely love this bar soap, it leaves my skin soft and moisturized, the smell is very smooth❤️
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
Some soaps have such a strong smell that I can't stand. This soap has a faint lovely fresh smell and makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. The bar is a bit of a strange shape but it is nice for a face wash too.
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This body bar soap is really good. I was a faithful Dove user than I tried this and I love them both. Leaves skin feeling clean and very soft. Smells nice too!
Dawn K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells so good and keeps my hands soft and clean. I absolutely love all of olays products. And the prices are so reasonable. I definetly recommend this ladies.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
My sister buys this soap and it works great. She has oily skin and helps clear the face oil and body odors. I expected it to be strong in smell though, barely has any smell. They are expensive for my taste,but would recommend to try it since they are small and sold separately to try.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Olay Age Defying | Beauty Bar | Vitamin E, 6 count uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Between the pandemic and frequent weather changes, my body could not get a break when it came to staying moisturized. However, this body wash has now given me an extra layer of hydration and protection. It keeps my skin soft and supple. An absolute must for your shower routine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica M.
Mattoon, IL
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
il y a 3 ans
Elaine C. il y a un an
Hi Tayaha, when it comes to picking between body washes I would prefer olay only because I’ve noticed it doesn’t dry out my skin as much as dove . They both smell amazing and maybe work differently for other skin types . As for the toothpaste I would pick the crest 3D whitening toothpaste This is the most perfect tasting mint toothpaste to my buds; not too sweet or bitter. It does an excellent job at keeping my mouth feeling clean all day and has also noticeably improved the brightness of my teeth. It is great for use in conjunction with Crest's 3D Whitening Strips as it enhances and maintains any whitening effects.
Farah K.
Newcatle upon Tyne - England
il y a 4 ans
ADiel B. il y a 8 mois
It definitely does an amazing job moisturizing your skin. So good 😍