Olay Age Defying Beauty Bar uploaded by Petula L.

BY OLAY

In-shower Beauty Bar Cleanses And Moisturizes For An All-day Clean
Contains 10x More Moisturizers Than Regular Bar Soap
Reveals Younger-looking Skin In 7 Showers
Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face
Specially Formulated For Dry, Extra-dry, And Normal Skin
6 Beauty Bars, 113 G (4 Oz) Each

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m

• Will this help shrink pores?1 Answers
  • I'm usually not a fan of bar soap. Olay has absolutely ch...1 Answers
Mackenzie C.
Douglasville, GA
While this product doesn't show immediate results, after using it about a year and a half I can for sure tell the aging process has slowed. I would love a better scent, which is why I gave this product a 4.
Breanna L.
Pt Pleasant, WV
This soap was awesome for my dry skin. I felt like I didn’t need as much lotion after my shower and my skin looked calmer too. My husband also loved it and he has psoriasis. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley T.
Love this soap ! It's smells so good. I wash my face with this soap twice a day and it doesn't leave it dry at all. It can be purchased at Walmart or any drugstore. I don't use any other soap now. I recommend it to everyone !!
Kate B.
My favorite out of the Olay products. It leaves my body feeling soft and moisturized! Olay Age Defying Beauty Bar
Rhonda C.
This is my favorite soap of all kinds. Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Soaps is in my opinion the Best soap out there. This soap is so gentle it will make your skin feel like a babies bottom. It smells so good and it does not leave any of that awful soap scum like other bars of soap do on the tub. This soap is Awesome. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone. I Love love love this soap!
Donna Marie R.
Spring, TX
I love this moisturizer. Everything about it! It is super hydrating, I don't have the fine lines I use to. It has a light fresh scent. I have sensitive skin and a lot of moisturizers break me out. I have never had that problem at all with this product.
Petula L.
Mcdonough, GA
I've always loved Olay products, but I just tried the soap after all these years. It's moisturizing and luxurious plus with the age defying formula I feel good knowing I'm taking excellent care of my skin on a daily basis. It will always be on my beauty buys list.
Trina E.
I LOVE this bar. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I also use it to wash my face with; I tend not to use soap on my face. Because it tends to dry my skin out horribly. But this bar doesn't do that at all. Great beauty essential!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I absolutely LOVE the Olay Products ! I just bought this recently and so far so good. I haven't seen any results yet but I am hopeful. I really would like to try the Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Serum. I just LOVE LOVE these products.
Jenny S.
Piggott, AR
I only buy oil of olay soap. I decided to buy the age defying because...well...I am getting older. Not sure if the age defying part works but I love the smell of it and it leaves my skin soft.
Danielle P.
Indianapolis, IN
Will this help shrink pores?
brandi t.
I'm usually not a fan of bar soap. Olay has absolutely changed my mind on that. It works so well, leathers up great with a loofa and makes your skin feel ageless and fresh.