BY OLAY #18 in Anti-Aging

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Targeted Wrinkle Treatment is especially designed for your pronounced wrinkles. Its precision applicator delivers the concentrated formula with anti-wrinkle  ingredients exactly where you need them. Targets Wrinkles. Plumps with moisture. Helps to firm the skin. see more...

Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i even begin to explain what an amazing product this is? I shall just bluntly delve in. What once were gaping crevasses along my nasal labial folds are now as smooth and radiant as a newborns bumbum. This luxurious emollient creme intensely hydrates those stubborn areas where your skin has rebelled against you. As if by magic those wretched lines plump and fill back in to their once youthfull firmness. I can't recommend this product highly enough!
Marissa G.
San Diego, CA
Okkay so although I don't have a ton of wrinkles we are preventing them when we use products like this right? Since starting to use the Olay Anti-Wrinkle cream I have seen the little wrinkles I have slowly fade away, not completely but enough for me to notice and I think it's also keeping them at bay! That is good enough for me to keep using, I guess you can say I am obsessed when I keep a couple bottles of it at my house at a time! Lol
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
While very affordable when considering other wrinkle treatment brands, it did not give the desired results. I tested the serum on my arm before using and when I didn't get a reaction I used it on my face and ended up with rash all along my neck line. The perfumes in this formula are too high and the serum itself is very greasy, however if you have very dry skin and don't mind the strong perfume smell this product is for you!
Annalissia A.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I'm in my early 20's and one would think a 20 something year old wouldn't have enough wrinkles to use an anti-wrinkle treatment . Well, I use this product to help prevent them and to hydrate concentrated areas that are prone to creating wrinkles. The bridge of my nose, corners of my eyes and outer parts of my lips. So far, I've noticed those areas remain smooth and youthful looking when I use this product.
Leesa M.
riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't get a whole lot in a small tube for almost $14 , lucky I had one those trial packets from a magazine I got . So I didn't actually purchase it, but it was pretty silky . And smooth when rubbed into skin . My skin felt really nice after . Soft . Enough for just a one time try. But I slept with it and the next day my skin didn't feel all sticky or anything . Still smooth and soft tho
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I recently purchased this product after receiving a recommendation from a friend. I was so satisfied with this product. I love that it provided anti-wrinkle treatment in such a light formula. I am able to use this product every day and noticed from the beginning how well it worked. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to others I know.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a whole thing of this and barely noticed a change. I am just now getting to the age where wrinkles are something I worry about and I don't have very big ones. But I applied it like it says to and never noticed a change at all. I didn't expect it to completely erase things but it was like I never did a thing to my face. Kind of wasted my money.
Roberta A.
Hampton, VA
This product goes on smooth and works! I am not a person who likes a lot of scent, especially on my face and this treatment does not have any. Originally I purchased the product because it was on sale, but now I have replaced it and put it into my daily routine! I don't often pamper myself, but this feels like a small indulgence, just for me.
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
I have very fine lines on my face from all the facial expression I use so I started using this product about 2 months ago. I bought it from Walmart, it was my first time. I definitely notice a difference in my face, there could be a little more to it because I feel like it's a bit pricey but I'm loving the way my skin looks and feels.
Carolyn K.
I really love this product! I have some wrinkles by my eyes from squinting and I have been using this wrinkle treatment and I have noticed a difference with in five weeks of using it! I will most definitely keep applying it and see what results I can get after 60 days of using this product! I am happy with The results so far!
Daniella E.
I use a ton of Olay products but haven't tried this yet. Do you see a noticeable difference in wrinkles with this?
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other brands? Is it for night or day use?
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
I have lines on my forehead that I would like to diminish. Is this product good for that or is there something better and stronger?
Brittany G.
Wylie, TX
Does this cream help with the wrinkles in between the eyebrows? The frown wrinkles?
Gabriela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Como es que se usa esta crema es para todo tipo de piel? Cuál es su precios?