BY OLAY

Visible Results: Renews Skin's Appearance At Night When It Needs It Most While Visibly Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles - Awake To Skin That Looks Younger, Smoother And Overall Firmer. Proven Ingredients: This Cream, With Pro-Retinol And Beta-Hydroxy, Is A Wrinkle Fighting Formula That Works Deep Within The Skin's Surface To Significantly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Olay Intense Moisture With Vitamin E Replenishes Skin Without Added Oil - Leaving Skin Soft And Smooth. Dermatologist Tested Won't Clog Pores &Nbsp; see more...

• At what age would you start using this cream?1 Answers
  • Is this product recommend for someone who is acne prone?1 Answers
  • I have been searching for a new night time regimen. Does anyone k...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mel C.
This night cream moisturizes very well. In my experience, it does really well with dry patches within a few days of using the product. It is a lightweight type of formula that when applied in small dabs absorbs into the skin with no greasy feel. When I first started using this product, I noticed that within a few days my face started to feel so soft and it calmed some of the redness I experience on my face. This night moisturizer also works well on acne-prone skin as it contains no oil. This night cream also has a slight, light scent to it that dissipates once absorbed.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a night cream that is not thick or greasy and works on those troublesome dry patches.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I'm new to this but I must say so far I love it! It is so moisturizing and leaves my super dry skin feeling so soft and refreshed. I like the packaging, although for sanitary purposes I would always prefer a pump. But I just go in and scoop some out with my clean pinky nail and I feel like that keeps it more sanitary :) This product was like $10 at Walmart! That is just amazing to me because I'm used to buying all of my skin care from medical spas and those are always so expensive! I'm so pleased that I read reviews on here and tried this out for myself before going back and repurchasing my expensive bottle of night cream!
Linda V.
Cayce, SC
This adds a ton of moisture into my skin overnight. The smell is a little "old lady" smelling but it doesn't bother me. However, I try to use it with my nip and fab glycolic serum and the moisturizer and serum tend to ballup together so I guess this doesn't work well with some products. So I try to keep them separated if I'm using them together. I haven't seen too much wrinkles disappear but I'm keeping the areas hydrated so I don't develop more wrinkles.
Devin M.
Garden Grove, CA
I personally don't need the need for anti-wrinkle creams or anti-aging creams because I'm only 18. But my mom picked this up, I think it was like $20 or so. And I was complaining about problem areas I have with dry flakey skin and she gave this to me and it worked. It's so thick and moisturizing I loved it. I wouldn't recommend to younger people (because I personally don't use it anymore) especially if they don't have wrinkles.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I found this to just be ok. I did not see any difference in fine lines or wrinkles however it was very moisturizing that is why I am giving it 4 stars. Maybe it can prevent fine lines and wrinkles because of the hydration it provides but I used it for appox. 2 months and I saw no difference. I did not like the smell either. Hopefully, others had a different result with this product.
Rachael B.
Milan, MI
I'd like to start buy saying that since I've started using this night Cream (about 6 months) I get breakouts in the same spots every couple weeks. Btw, I don't have sensitive skin. I can pour baby oil all over my face for crying out loud. I really hope it's at least doing the age fighting it promised but once it's gone I'm ready for a new product.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite products! Olay has been my go to for the past 10+ years. The Olay Age Defying Night cream is amazing! It's very light and leaves my face nice and smooth every time I wake up! I usually wash my face and apply a small pea size before bed. I usually find it under $10 at Walmart and target.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
I have been using this for about a year now. I do not have any wrinkles or anything and I bought it as a preventative measure. I have to say, this is such a good product. I put it on right before bed and, when I wake up, my skin still feels so moisturized and firm. I would definitely recommend this!
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Omg! This face cream smells sooo good and yet the thick creamy texture Leaves your fave feeling soo moisturized. It would make me sad that I couldn't wear it during the day it left my face and beck feeling amazing! Not to mention the price can't beat it!
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I have bought this product once because I am terrified of wrinkles. I ordered it online and it was rather expensive for me. I liked the way it felt on my skin and used it at night with my clean face. I would love to use it again but it was too expensive
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
I have been searching for a new night time regimen. Does anyone know, where I can buy this and how much it is?
Renee H.
Oviedo, FL
Is this product recommend for someone who is acne prone?
Daisy Y.
At what age would you start using this cream?