BY OLAY #99 in Night Cream

Visible Results: Renews Skin's Appearance At Night When It Needs It Most While Visibly Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles - Awake To Skin That Looks Younger, Smoother And Overall Firmer. Proven Ingredients: This Cream, With Pro-Retinol And Beta-Hydroxy, Is A Wrinkle Fighting Formula That Works Deep Within The Skin's Surface To Significantly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Olay Intense Moisture With Vitamin E Replenishes Skin Without Added Oil - Leaving Skin Soft And Smooth. Dermatologist Tested Won't Clog Pores &Nbsp; see more...

• At what age would you start using this cream?1 Answers
  • Is this product recommend for someone who is acne prone?1 Answers
  • I have been searching for a new night time regimen. Does ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My absolute favorite. It makes my face feel so soft. I actually look forward to moisturizing my face with this. " in 22 reviews
  • "I Love this night cream , i happen to find it in my bathroom cabinet lol sorry mom . I'm only 24 but i have real dry skin and eczema , i have seen more wrinkles and fine lines . This cream help with that and its great for flaky and dry skin . give it time to see results it really works . " in 15 reviews
Molly C.
East Lansing, MI
This is a very nice night cream, moisturized my skin very well and I did feel sort of a tightening and lifting feeling. yes, I'm young and don't need anti-aging, but I'm always up for preventing it! It does smell sort of liek your grandma's perfume...but I would recommend it! Only thing is that it doesn't last very long, the 2 oz runs out quick if you use it every night.
Anna G.
My grandmother has amazing skin and swears by this product. I didn’t really use it until recently when I started worrying more about wrinkles, and i have to say she was SO right. I love everything about this product and it is so affordable, which is great. It’s smooth and smells great.
Lauren M.
Love it. Every morning I️ wake up with a glow that requires no foundation and I️ totally give my night cream from oil of Olay the credit. Plus I️ feel fancy since the packing is so nice haha 10/10 would buy again.
Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. It moisturizes and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky. It also smells great unlike some store brands of this "same" product. I would definitely buy this again. I bought it on recommendation from a pinterest user/youtube video and I would also recommend this product. It's also only $10 most places which is a great value for a name brand night cream.
Elise B.
Atlanta, GA
This night cream is great for younger to mature skin for nightly use. It's lightweight and replenishes the moisture in my face overnight. It's an affordable option for anyone to use in their skin care routine. Highly recommend this product for anyone!
Himara K.
I've been using this every night for about a week and I'm loving how moisturizing it is. I have had no breakouts and it is very gentle on my skin. At $10, I think it's a good affordable night cream. The jar is unsanitary but I still like the product. Also smells amazing.
Kelly S.
Nice texture, like the non-firming night-time cream, bit a little thicker and less satin-like. It also has a fragrance, which I like. It moisturizes well. In fact, when I ran out day cream, I used his during the day, I just had to apply sunscreen with it.
Kiley A.
Tillamook , OR
I’m truly in love with this product! It never seems to fail me.. I bought this at my local fred Myers. The package is so simple and I love it. It is very gentle on your skin I would definitely recommend this to everyone and would buy it again for my self
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
This product has niacinamide, which is great for skin tone and brightening. This is a light formula that doesn’t feel heavy. It can feel a little greasy though. I may buy this again, but probably not in the near future.
Elizabeth P.
Patchogue, NY
I use Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream every evening after taking off of my makeup. I buy mine at Target stores. I do not mind the pretty jar sitting out, which reminds me to take a few minutes to enjoy it every night. I always recommend this cream to others. I love the way my skin feels plump and hydrated when I wake up.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
I have been searching for a new night time regimen. Does anyone know, where I can buy this and how much it is?
Renee H.
Oviedo, FL
Is this product recommend for someone who is acne prone?
Daisy Y.
At what age would you start using this cream?