Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Diane L.Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Gemma R.Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Nivea R.

BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Age Defying Series Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 2 Oz: Pro-retinol, beta-hydroxy and vitamin E Replenish skin's moisture overnight Proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Dermatologist tested Oil-free Won't clog pores see more...

VIC K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this cream feels on my skin. I just recently purchased this, so I can’t attest to whether it actually does what it claims. I will say that I’ve had success with Olay products in the past, and so far, this does not disappoint.
LaurenTheManicurist G.
Nashville
Very moisturizing cream great for night time or day time. A little goes a long way which is always great. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Purchased from store and would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone. Love this product
Iciar S.
Lithia , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema me la recomendaron y no me arrepiento de comprarla esta muy bien y muy bien de precio la verdad que cumplió mis espectativas me voy a dormir con la cara limpia y con la sensación de que está suave
Valerie R.
Mission
This product is amazing. I use it every time I get out of the shower, or before I go to sleep. It's so hydrating, and keeps my face fresh. It's very nice and gentle on my face. I love love love it.
Nahian C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay products are amazing. They have always held a high reputation and continues to do so. The product is lightweight and non greasy. My skin feels amazingly smooth after applying this product on.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice daily moisturizer. Costs between $7-$10 depending on where you buy it but it’s one of the only drugstore moisturizers I would recommend. Not greasy and lightweight and blends into skin beautifully. Took off one star because this did nothing for my wrinkles but still a great moisturizer nonetheless
Stephanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this step to my skincare routine but sometimes it's hard to remember to put it on. And when I sleep I sleep on my face so I don't know if it is working yet
Cailyn W.
Woodstock , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I probably would not purchase again. I did not see many results, but I may have not purchased a product that would help eliminate premature aging, and rather prevent more. It did leave me feeling greasy, so I did not like to use it in the mornings if I would be applying makeup
Olivia T.
Walhalla
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product to try to reduce the signs of wrinkles, even though I am younger myself, I can tell a difference in my skin since I have been using this!