Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Drea R.Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Gemma R.Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Diane L.

BY OLAY

Daily Night Cream Delivers Intense Hydration To Renew Skin's Appearance And Immediately Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Formula, With Pro-retinol, Beta-hydoxy, Vitamin B3 And Vitamin E, Renews Skin Appearance At Night When It Needs It Most
Rich Formula Replenishes Skin’s Hydration Leaving Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth
Oil-free, Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
For All Skin Types (Oily, Combination, Normal, Dry)
1 Jar, 2.0 Fl Oz (56g)

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Propionate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ascorbic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, C13-c14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "Love it! Super hydrating, melts right into your skin and smells great! I use this product every night and am almost out. It's a definite repurchase. " in 9 reviews
Sarah L.
West Jordan, UT
I use this every night before bed. It’s non greasy or oily. I’ve used it bought again. I don’t break out with this ever. I have oily sensitive skin so that’s good. My skin feels moisturized the next day. I would recommend and it’s not pricey.
Nahian C.
Olay products are amazing. They have always held a high reputation and continues to do so. The product is lightweight and non greasy. My skin feels amazingly smooth after applying this product on.
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I bought this to help with fine lines and it does okay but it is very jeavy and feels caked on even with a very light application. It definitely leaves my skin feeling oily.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
This is a nice daily moisturizer. Costs between $7-$10 depending on where you buy it but it’s one of the only drugstore moisturizers I would recommend. Not greasy and lightweight and blends into skin beautifully. Took off one star because this did nothing for my wrinkles but still a great moisturizer nonetheless
Debbi G.
Saint Petersburg
I love Olay night  ream.  I wear It every night, and it keeps my skin super soft and glowing.  It is not heavy at all, doesn’t leave any residue on pillowcases, and you don’t feel like you have anything on your face.  It’s very nice, no scent, and I recommend It to everyone.
Molly G.
This cream is my favorite!! The night cream is a great quality, but at a drugstore price! I use it every night and it moisturizes my face perfectly for the next day. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin, it will change your skin for good!
VIC K.
I really like the way this cream feels on my skin. I just recently purchased this, so I can’t attest to whether it actually does what it claims. I will say that I’ve had success with Olay products in the past, and so far, this does not disappoint.
Deanna B.
Riverview, FL
I use this often. It helps with my dark circles and is good for dry skin especially for after a day at the beach. My mother uses this and I’ve always used it too. It’s not to bad on price and it’s good quality.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I really like this cream! I started using this in high school to keep my skin looking young, it works well! It’s cheaper than lots of other night creams and still does the job so it’s my go to.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Loooooove this! Makes my skin feel so so soft. I’m seriously obsessed with it. Decent price for what you’re getting too!!!! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone!!! Love love love it ! Buy it