BY OLAY

Daily Night Cream Delivers Intense Hydration To Renew Skin's Appearance And Immediately Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
Formula, With Pro-retinol, Beta-hydoxy, Vitamin B3 And Vitamin E, Renews Skin Appearance At Night When It Needs It Most
Rich Formula Replenishes Skin’s Hydration Leaving Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth
Oil-free, Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
For All Skin Types (Oily, Combination, Normal, Dry)
1 Jar, 2.0 Fl Oz (56g)

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Propionate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ascorbic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, C13-c14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "Love it! Super hydrating, melts right into your skin and smells great! I use this product every night and am almost out. It's a definite repurchase. " in 9 reviews
emma w.
I haven't used this myself because I have very young skin as a teenager but my mom who is 40 used this and loved it she said it made her face soft and firm, so mom recommends Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
I love this and use it every night. It is a thicker consistency which I really like. I feel like it does a great job and moisturizing my face overnight. I have seen a difference in my fine lines since I started using it
Tiffany S.
yucaipa
Great at night. It’s a bit thick and a little oily. So for night it’s best as expected. Good price for a lot of product. A little goes a long way. I use off and on. Great and recommend if u have really dry skin.
Ashley S.
I love this product. Its not oily like some other brands and it leaves my skin feeling good. I also have sensitive skin and everything makes me break out except this product.
Becky L.
As a loyal play user this one is another hit. It hydrates my skin and leaves it so smooth and soft. I typically do not like face lotions that are scented but I love the smell of this stuff - it’s not strong at all. I will continue to use.
Monika S.
Alhambra
Purchased at: Target
Just don't like the smell, it is too strong. It mosturize my face well, not oily when you wake up and suprisingly it keep my face hydrate in the winter. Not makes me breakouts.
Rebeca R.
Maryland
Purchased at: Target
I use this product as a night time moisturizer with the obvious anti-wrinkle benefits. I have been using it for two years now and I always feel moisturized in the morning. One thing I don't like is how I avoid putting it on when I'm spending the night with my partner. If he kisses my cheek and then kisses my lips I taste what he tastes and it is very unpleasant. I guess it takes longer to absorb than I expected.
Heather M.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Amazon
I am not old nor young right in between. So I want to keep my skin looking like I am between 20-30ish which I am still kinda in that range. However this product helps me achieve that. I love hearing you don’t look that old?!?
Ellie B.
Works great, keeps my skin extremely hydrated and it doing a great job of preventing wrinkles and reducing the noticeability of my fine lines. The cream also smells great and doesn’t overwhelm you. Definitely a great cream.
Lauren M.
Love it. Every morning I️ wake up with a glow that requires no foundation and I️ totally give my night cream from oil of Olay the credit. Plus I️ feel fancy since the packing is so nice haha 10/10 would buy again.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
I have been searching for a new night time regimen. Does anyone know, where I can buy this and how much it is?
Daisy Y.
At what age would you start using this cream?
Renee H.
Oviedo, FL
Is this product recommend for someone who is acne prone?
Stacey c.
athens
I would like to know how long of using this before you start to see results
Vivian G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wondering if this is a good wrinkle cream?