BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream With Vitamin B3, Pro-retinol And Beta-hydroxy Reduces The Appearance Of Wrinkles Instantly Around The Delicate Eye Area Where Signs Of Aging Are Most Likely To Appear—leaving Skin Noticeably Soft And Smooth.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ptfe, Ocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Retinyl Propionate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Disodium Edta, Bht, Ascorbic Acid

Erin S.
Califon
I love this Olay product I use it multiple times a day! It is so nourishing and moisturizing. The cold creamy consistency feels amazing on my skin and really brings it to life. I have a lot of fine lines on my face but this product has noticeably made a difference by blurring those lines while leaving my skin nice and dewwy. My eyes are more vibrant and lively. The bonus is that it smells amazing!!
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
My mom purchased this product so I thought that I would give it a try as well. I couldn’t tell whether it helped with my wrinkles or fine lines, but I think I would need to use it more to tell if it helps overtime. I would say it is pretty moisturizing though. And it doesn’t have a strobe scent.
Natalie C.
Quincy
I only had a small sample to try, but noticed a small difference in the puffiness under my eyes as well as a small decrease in the wrinkles directly under my lash line. It immediately starts to absorb into the skin and doesn’t leave any residue. Has a great scent, too!
Kirsten B.
Margate City
I love this eye cream! It smells amazing and one jar lasted me forever. The formula was so smooth and soft and I honestly loved applying this. It made my skin feel firm and moisturized. So good I had my mom try it herself.
Tiffany S.
Louisville
I noticed a softness under my eye after the first two days, and then after a month the puffiness and wrinkles had gone down by almost 50%. I love this product it definitely took a good five years off my eyes!
Robin C.
Tyler
I've only been using this product for a month.  It goes on smoothly, absorbs well and isn't oily.  I notice less under eye puffiness.  Only time will tell if it helps with crows feet.
Sylvia U.
El Paso
I’ve enjoyed using this eye cream because it’s light and not oily gives my skin a great look. First time user but will definitely purchase again. Price is great value. Will definitely buy again very soon
Tara W.
This product can be used all on skin types and really helps with fine lines around your eyes which is a huge plus! It’s in a tube and it doesn’t really have a smell to me. It’s made to reduce the aging look around your eyes! I really like this product so definitely try this out! Olay Age Defying Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
sofia b.
Dallas
I have been using g this for some time. I would recommend it to other customers. I think the cost is reasonable and u can always find coupon in the weekly newspapers. I think this is a great alternative to having to go to a perception product That is a lot more costly
Elizabeth V.
Euless
I am not sure it is working yet. I have some wrinkling starting under my eyes and the corners. I feel like it is moisturizing and healthy for my face but have not had enough time to let it work yet.
Vanessa G.
Anson, TX
Does this actually work for the eye area??
robin j.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this product really help fight wrinkles
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I use very expensive eye creams and I was wondering if this is comparable it is much more affordable. Does this deliver in the anti-wrinkle or should I stick to the high end brands?
Elizabeth O.
Phoenix, AZ
Will this eye crema help out with my dark spots under my eyes?
Debi R.
Would this be a good starter to help prevent any wrinkles or under eye bags?

Kohl's