BY OLAY

Olay Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream With Vitamin B3, Pro-retinol And Beta-hydroxy Reduces The Appearance Of Wrinkles Instantly Around The Delicate Eye Area Where Signs Of Aging Are Most Likely To Appear—leaving Skin Noticeably Soft And Smooth.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ptfe, Ocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Retinyl Propionate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Disodium Edta, Bht, Ascorbic Acid

Reviews (1903)
Buy on Amazon
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This product can be used all on skin types and really helps with fine lines around your eyes which is a huge plus! It’s in a tube and it doesn’t really have a smell to me. It’s made to reduce the aging look around your eyes! I really like this product so definitely try this out! Olay Age Defying Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
J. L.
I can't say enough about Olay, the benefits of their products is fantastic for a fraction of the cost of some of these high end lines. I use this stuff daily. I have used it daily since I was in my early 20's and determined that I had wrinkles everywhere! This stuff keeps my eyes looking their best and I can't live without it!
Mia U.
This product made my under eyes feel so rejuvenated after applying, I personally do not remember how much I payed for it, but it was most likely not too pricey. I saw a difference in my wrinkles, but it was not a dramatic difference. I would probably not buy this product again although it made my eyes feel great.
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
I love how smooth this makes my under eyes feel! I think it really works, especially after several long work days in a row! I get very tired eyes and the moisturizer really helps with the bags and dark circles. I would recommend any Olay products to my friends. It’s affordable and also works.
Elizabeth C.
Crete
I've been using this product off and on for the past six months now it's a great product I just think I need to use it continuously for it to work like i want it to .It worked wonders for my friend but she used it daily #Olay age defying anti wrinkle cream
Leslie C.
I love using Play products really great results and is affordable too unlike other brands. It does the job I used this every night after I take my shower I've noticed improvements in just five to seven days. I have a few fine lines due to smiling a lot it's a great help. Would totally recommend.
Brittany A.
This cream is so so good! It smells very good as well not to strong, which is what I like, it's gentle, smooth and last forever. You definitely get your money's worth. I've been using this for about a year and I definitely can tell a difference.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Really disappointed in this product. Didn't really like it I mean nice packaging and all but I would not recommend this product especially if you have fine lines. Bought this at Walmart won't be buying this product again anytime soon.
Nicole T.
Winchester
I went through a whole tub of this, applied it every night and I just never noticed a difference. It was very moisturizing but not effective towards the wrinkles. The least the product could do for the price is work accordingly.
Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
It is a thick cream which I don't mind. But it doesn't seem to soak into my skin like I would like it to do. Sometimes while putting on foundation shortly after applying this cream my foundation seems to ball up and not spread.
robin j.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this product really help fight wrinkles
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I use very expensive eye creams and I was wondering if this is comparable it is much more affordable. Does this deliver in the anti-wrinkle or should I stick to the high end brands?
Vanessa G.
Does this actually work for the eye area??
Amanda B.
Cedarburg, WI
I'm looking for a product that will bring hydration to my under eye area because I feel that's what's causing the fine lines and my makeup to crease. Will this help for that? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Ida Frances A.
I am 38 years and I want to try taking extra care of my under eye are.Do you think this is a good product for that?