BY OLAY #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Olay® Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. see more...

kelley b.
Merrimack, NH
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! IM ONLY IN MY 30'S BUT MY FIANCE IS NOT A GREAT SLEEPER (NOT TO MENTION WE HAVE 2 LARGE DOGS THAT ALSO SLEEP IN THE BED WITH US) SO I DONT ALWAYS GET THE BEST NIGHT SLEEP AND HAD NOTICED I WAS GETTING WRINKLES AND DARK BAGS UNDER MY EYES SO I WAS RECOMMENED THIS PRODUCT AND IT IS WONDERFUL!! I USE IT DAILY AND IT HAS HELPED WITH FINE LINES AND WRINKLES. IT GOES ON SMOOTH NOT GREASY AND DOESNT FEEL HEAVY ON YOU FACE. THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT I WILL USE GOING FORWARD!!
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
I'm 28 but have been using this eye cream for 3 years and plan to continue. I want to fight wrinkles before they ever appear! This cream is moisturizing but doesn't clog my pores. I have definite laugh and frown lines on the rest of my face but no crows feet. A little dab will do with this cream so it lasts a good while.
Betty S.
Columbus, GA
This eye cream went on like silk. It was very smooth and wasn't at all greasy like most that I've tried. It also had a great smell that wasn't too heavy. I felt like I started seeing results after using it every night within two weeks or so. I still use it I even have two of them right now to make sure I don't run out!
Gina M.
Dundalk, MD
As someone who has used the Olay brand for years, I have never found a product of theirs that I didn't like. This eye cream holds up to my standards. Although I am young, it's never too early to use anti aging products to preserve my youthful appearance. This cream is very moisturizing and I feel like it works!
Shaconda G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've user this for some time now and I use it for more of a moisture aid. I haven't noticed change as far as for the improvement in fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes but it gives really good moisture. I would buy this again using as a before makeup moisturizer. I wear with or w/o makeup and at bed time.
Courtney F.
Fairview, OR
I was a little skeptical at first when I bought this. So many products don't live up to their name but this one does! Definitely gentle, which is a huge plus since it goes near your eyes. I feel like I can see a difference when using it and any time someone asks, this is always my go to product.
Janet G.
I am only 25 but I do have wrinkles under my eyes and around my lips so I have been using this one, after trying so many, and this does work better than the other ones. The price is not bad at all because it last a very long time. You only need to dab a little on the face and thats it.
Tallulah B.
Fort Myers, FL
This cream feels light weight and smells good. I use it along with the facial night cream and love the combination. I have very dry under eyes but this helps to smooth it which in turn helps the makeup sit better and not cake. I would buy again. I found it at walmart and target.
Yuri R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't really use many aging creams right now except this one around my eyes. It is where wrinkles seem to show more. It makes my eyes look younger and hardly notice the wrinkles that forms around my eyes. I can smile with confidence knowing people can see my eyes wrinkle free.
Stefanie P.
Use at night. It's very gentle and soothing. Above and under the eye lids, it provides moisture and nutrients before bedtime. Purchased at a local convenient store but also available at grocery stores. I recommend this product although it is a bit pricey for the size.
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I use very expensive eye creams and I was wondering if this is comparable it is much more affordable. Does this deliver in the anti-wrinkle or should I stick to the high end brands?
Vanessa G.
Does this actually work for the eye area??
robin j.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this product really help fight wrinkles
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
I am in my early 40s and I'm trying to not show signs of aging. I have noticed my eyes are showing aging,does this really work????
Jessica D.
Marlboro, NY
I'm trying to find an anti-wrinkle cream for my mother that will actually work. Is this product worth it?