BY OLAY

Olay® Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
I love anything that will keep me young forever. Haha! I purchased this at Target. The packaging is sleek and isn’t too bulky. The results are worth the price. It definitely met all my expectations and i would recommend it to everyone! So worth it and it’s available at most drug stores!
Tiana T.
Collinsville, AL
I use this as my everyday moisturizer. As soon as I wash my face I apply the Olay and then after it dries apply my primer and the rest of my make up. This product is super moisturizing and the age defiance is a major plus! Definitely recommend to everyone I know!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I love Olay products but it seems as if this was a fail for me. I did not notice any difference except for waking up feeling as if the area under my eyes were oily, and same after trying to wear it during the day prior to make up application. So this was a fail
Jenniffer R.
Idyllwild, CA
I used this for smile lines but it never really did anything to help me out ! Maybe I just wasn’t applying it right but I mean I’m going to give it another try and see how it works again ! Hopefully it minimizes it.
Aleshia M.
Bonneau, SC
Olais is definitely a good brand that I would recommend to anyone I have sworn off by the Brand for years and would definitely recommend any of their products it is that a good price point and is worth your money
-K- G.
Cleveland
I think you need to use it for such a long time, before you notice the results you want. I can’t notice the change in my skin. I won’t recommend it when you have fine lines. Maybe it is better on different people, but for me it’s not.
D. Lee S.
Lombard
Made my face feel very tight. Not sure what I was expecting, but after it dried it felt stiff. Packaging was easy, simple tube. I thought it was a little harsh for my skin. Probably won’t buy again.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
O'lay age defying anti wrinkle eye cream works wonders for crows feet fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and discoloration. In as little as 3weeks you begin to see a major improvement in the skin around the eyes and the lift of the brow. This is a truly excellent product
kesia P.
So for all my ladies out there my mom has tried it out and she says t works just fine she apply it over night on her forehead and her smile line she applys it at night when she going to do her makeup the next morning and it’s a great cover up makes her seem younger !
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
I love this eye cream! I use it morning and night. It doesn't cause a problem with concealer when I put make up on which is a huge plus for me. The only problem I have with it is that it's kind of expensive with the amount that you get in the jar. However, I keep and will continue to buy it.
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I use very expensive eye creams and I was wondering if this is comparable it is much more affordable. Does this deliver in the anti-wrinkle or should I stick to the high end brands?
Vanessa G.
Does this actually work for the eye area??
robin j.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this product really help fight wrinkles
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
I am in my early 40s and I'm trying to not show signs of aging. I have noticed my eyes are showing aging,does this really work????
Jessica D.
Marlboro, NY
I'm trying to find an anti-wrinkle cream for my mother that will actually work. Is this product worth it?