BY OLAY

Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From Sun Damage. It’s Also Formulated To Nourish The Skin With Moisture Leaving Skin Looking Younger, Smoother And Overall Healthier.

Avobenzone 3.0% (Sunscreen) Homosalate 5.0% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5.0% (Sunscreen)Octocrylene 2.6% (Sunscreen) Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Isohexadecane, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide

• I am looking for an anti wrinkle cream but I already have...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin silky-smooth? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands? Can it be worn und...1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15
  • "Have used Oil of Olay products since I was a pre-teen. Live them and swear by them. My mom got me started using it now I'm passing the tradition down toy daughter. Great stuff! Great for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "Great product. this product moisturizing with out making my skin feel oily through the day " in 6 reviews
  • "This feels amazing on my skin. It does have a sunscreen scent, but I personally love the scent so I have no problem with it. It quenches my dry skin." in 5 reviews
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
For the price it's not bad. It's no PeterThomas Roth but it's a decent hydrating sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores and break me out. Olay Age Defying Day Lotion for Sensitive Skin with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This product was very creamy and seemed like it would work really well. But it didnt seem to hydrate my skin at all. It didn't do anything for my wrinkles or anything like that. And it made my face incredibly oily the next morning. And if I put it on in the am and put on makeup it was like my makeup melted right off from my face getting oily and I've never had that problem.
Alicia C.
I wanted to try this product because I am getting older & am seeing more wrinkles. I am only giving it 2 stars because I have not seen a big enough difference in my face to continue using it for now but I have not been using it very long.
Koleta M.
Monticello
I remember my grandmother usingboil of okay products when I was small. Well, they have evolved with the times, bit still a classic, and I love their products and how they work on my aging, over forty skin. Great company!
Jennifer S.
Quinton, NJ
This kinda made my face itchy. I have really dry skin and it just seemed to make my face itch. I use Olay body was and bar soap and never had a problem before! It smells great and Olay is a great brand
Kimberly G.
Chidester, AR
This is a very lightweight moisturizing product. I have combination skin with adult acne. This doesn't irritate my face at all. Great primer for any type of foundation. I give this product credit for preventing wrinkles. I've used a long time and became chronically ill & stopped using it & started seeing crows feet which devastated me. I began using using it & nefo re ling saw an improvement. If you only ever use one product, I swear by this Olay product, which I must say has been around 3 generations. My mother used the regular moisturizer & my daughter has very sensitive skin & uses the regular one with no outbreaks. Thanks Olay!!!!!
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
This is a very good affordable night cream every female should own. Packaging is pretty, bottle or rather tub of cream is velvety whipped. Great texture nice chemical free smell. (It smells clean, not perfumey) Excellent outcome on skin in the daytime.
Trista T.
KENNEWICK, WA
I absolutely love this product!  It is the only one I have used for years and years.  I buy it from Walmart.  I use a dime size amount daily and love that it has an SPF to help protect my skin.  People always tell me I look younger than my actual age.
Lupita M.
Garner, NC
I love that this has SPF so I don't have to pull a sunscreen on top of my moisturizer! It light and moisturizes nicely. Can't beat the price either, and there are regularly coupons available, as well as sales. I have used these products for years and never been disappointed.
Kelsey E.
P C Beach, FL
This is my current favorite moisturizer. I don't struggle with blending it in, it absorbs quickly, and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy like other moisturizers I've tried. It has a SPF of 15 and although I would prefer something with a little more protection, I'm happy that it has any at all. I'm only 21, so I don't actually need a product with "anti-aging" properties but I feel like it's never too early to start preventing them. I like the packing in terms of removing the product for application and how much is in it, but it doesn't exactly fit in my small makeup bag that I like to use for traveling and such.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this compare to other brands? Can it be worn under makeup?
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does it leave your skin silky-smooth?
Tammi M.
I am looking for an anti wrinkle cream but I already have some wrinkles will this work ? Can I still wear foundation over it?