BY OLAY

Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From Sun Damage. It’s Also Formulated To Nourish The Skin With Moisture Leaving Skin Looking Younger, Smoother And Overall Healthier.

Avobenzone 3.0% (Sunscreen) Homosalate 5.0% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5.0% (Sunscreen)Octocrylene 2.6% (Sunscreen) Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Isohexadecane, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide

• Has anyone tried this and had positive results? Moisture ...3 Answers
  • I am looking for an anti wrinkle cream but I already have...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin silky-smooth? 1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15

Start your review of Olay Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Have used Oil of Olay products since I was a pre-teen. Live them and swear by them. My mom got me started using it now I'm passing the tradition down toy daughter. Great stuff! Great for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "Great product. this product moisturizing with out making my skin feel oily through the day " in 6 reviews
  • "This feels amazing on my skin. It does have a sunscreen scent, but I personally love the scent so I have no problem with it. It quenches my dry skin." in 5 reviews
Gabriella N.
Casselberry, FL
I used this product because my mom had it at home while I was visiting and honestly it changed my opinion on anti-wrinkle creams. I’m 23 and I’m already developing fine lines under my eyes and just using this cream for a few days I felt a difference. My face felt slightly tighter but extremely hydrated. It definitely brightened my face.
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
My face lotion recently ran out so i tried out my husbands which is the olay day lotion. It is very thick and you can tell it is a well made product and makes your skin very soft. Unfortunately it was just too thick for my skin, i immediately started breaking out all over my forehead the next day
Heather R.
Probably my favorite part of my skin care routine. This stuff feels super light, smells wonderful, and has really helped reverse my wrinkles. The sunscreen is just an added bonus! I have super sensitive skin, and this helps me care for my skin, while feeling and smelling great!
Ali K.
Battle Creek, MI
I’m not old and I don’t really have wrinkles but this has prevented from the wrinkles beginning and it also has helped the scars on my face while keeping my face moisturized. I love that it has SPF 15 in it because im pale lol, but I wish that the lotion didn’t smell like it.
Sabbu B.
Love this product. I use this product everyday right after washing my face in the morning and right before bed after taking off my make up. Keeps my skin healthy looking even in the cold winter. The packaging was nice and this is my 2nd bottle so definitely recommend it.
Lauralee W.
Greenbrier, AR
This is a light sunscreen that won’t break out your face. My sister died from melanoma when I was 26, so I’ve worn sunscreen everyday through my 20s, 30s and now into my 40s. I know a thing or two about sunscreen brands. Okay did not disappoint with this one.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
Olay lotion moisturizes your skin without leaving it looking or feeling greasy, and it’s a great weapon against anti aging and sun damage. Your face will feel so smooth, plump and rejuvenated. I recommend it to everyone and would most definitely buy again.
Dominica J.
Seattle, WA
Light and nice scent. Moisturizes quite well. Not horribly priced for quality.  Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin It meets my expectations. Easy to find and super easy to use.
Kaylå N.
tampa
Olay age defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion is light weight and less greasy then most sunscreens. I enjoy this product because it was effective and did not irritate my skin. I’d like to look for this produce with a higher SPF.
Shelby T.
Tuscaloosa
I absolutely love this product. It is very gentle on the skin. A little oily but I have combination skin so it didn’t mess with it to much. Very nice and small packaging. I would definitely recommend. It’s a great product.
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this and had positive results? Moisture and wrinkle treatment? Undereye..
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does it leave your skin silky-smooth?
Briana J.