BY OLAY

Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Helps Protect Skin From Sun Damage. It’s Also Formulated To Nourish The Skin With Moisture Leaving Skin Looking Younger, Smoother And Overall Healthier.

Avobenzone 3.0% (Sunscreen) Homosalate 5.0% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5.0% (Sunscreen)Octocrylene 2.6% (Sunscreen) Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Isohexadecane, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide

• Has anyone tried this and had positive results? Moisture ...3 Answers
  • I am looking for an anti wrinkle cream but I already have...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin silky-smooth? 1 Answers
Olay Age Defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15
  • "Have used Oil of Olay products since I was a pre-teen. Live them and swear by them. My mom got me started using it now I'm passing the tradition down toy daughter. Great stuff! Great for sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "Great product. this product moisturizing with out making my skin feel oily through the day " in 6 reviews
  • "This feels amazing on my skin. It does have a sunscreen scent, but I personally love the scent so I have no problem with it. It quenches my dry skin." in 5 reviews
Gabriella N.
Casselberry, FL
I used this product because my mom had it at home while I was visiting and honestly it changed my opinion on anti-wrinkle creams. I’m 23 and I’m already developing fine lines under my eyes and just using this cream for a few days I felt a difference. My face felt slightly tighter but extremely hydrated. It definitely brightened my face.
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
My face lotion recently ran out so i tried out my husbands which is the olay day lotion. It is very thick and you can tell it is a well made product and makes your skin very soft. Unfortunately it was just too thick for my skin, i immediately started breaking out all over my forehead the next day
Sabbu B.
Love this product. I use this product everyday right after washing my face in the morning and right before bed after taking off my make up. Keeps my skin healthy looking even in the cold winter. The packaging was nice and this is my 2nd bottle so definitely recommend it.
Ali K.
Battle Creek, MI
I’m not old and I don’t really have wrinkles but this has prevented from the wrinkles beginning and it also has helped the scars on my face while keeping my face moisturized. I love that it has SPF 15 in it because im pale lol, but I wish that the lotion didn’t smell like it.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
Olay lotion moisturizes your skin without leaving it looking or feeling greasy, and it’s a great weapon against anti aging and sun damage. Your face will feel so smooth, plump and rejuvenated. I recommend it to everyone and would most definitely buy again.
M A.
Brooklyn
I love this cream! It is multi-functional! I can use it in all seasons without it overdrying or not moisturizing my skin enough. There isn’t a scent to it - which I love. If you like having a scent, the texture of the cream definitely makes up for it.
Dominica J.
Seattle, WA
Light and nice scent. Moisturizes quite well. Not horribly priced for quality.  Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin It meets my expectations. Easy to find and super easy to use.
Kaylå N.
tampa
Olay age defying Anti-wrinkle Day Lotion is light weight and less greasy then most sunscreens. I enjoy this product because it was effective and did not irritate my skin. I’d like to look for this produce with a higher SPF.
Shelby T.
Tuscaloosa
I absolutely love this product. It is very gentle on the skin. A little oily but I have combination skin so it didn’t mess with it to much. Very nice and small packaging. I would definitely recommend. It’s a great product.
Jennifer S.
This gentle lotion is my go to daily cream.  Very gentle feels great and love that it has SPF 15 to protect my skin everyday.  Even in the bitter cold of winter my skin always feels hydrated.  The bottle lasts forever and just a small amount is all you need.
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this and had positive results? Moisture and wrinkle treatment? Undereye..
Tammi M.
I am looking for an anti wrinkle cream but I already have some wrinkles will this work ? Can I still wear foundation over it?
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does it leave your skin silky-smooth?
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this compare to other brands? Can it be worn under makeup?
Ariel B.
Baird, TX
Does this product really work? I keep seeing at the store and am tempted to purchase but don’t want to waste my money. Has anyone tried it?