BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle 2-in-1 Day Cream Plus Face Serum

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle 2-in-1 Day Cream Plus Face Serum

Daytime face cream is a serum with an enriching moisturizer that firms skin Formulated with aloe, glycerin and niacinamide to smooth skin’s texture Deeply hydrates to firm skin and fight the appearance of wrinkles in one simple product Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and easily Part of the Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle collection Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
I am wondering if anyone has tried this product and seen good results. I am looking to add a wrinkle repair and or serum to my daily ritual. Currently I am using all NeoStrata products.
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle 2-in-1 Day Cream Plus Face Serum!
LaToya D.
Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle 2-in-1 Day Cream Plus Face Serum uploaded by LaToya D.
This was my first time using this product mainly because I was trying to combat aging. I'm starting to see clear signs of again in my face. There was a deep unattractive frown line in between my eyes. I started targeting that area and there's beautiful results. It works great! Highly recommended because I will continue to buy.
D M.
Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle 2-in-1 Day Cream Plus Face Serum uploaded by D M.
I have oily sensetiv skin and this Olay facial moisturizers 2 in 1 is great for me .Not greasy,soft fragrance and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it goes on really light but does the job of a heavier moisturizers. My skin feels more smoother and healthy. It would be amazing if they added a SPF in it .Who is looking for not so expensive and good facial moisturizers I really recommend it!
Kymmyka D.
Schenectady, NY
I'm pretty new to Olay because I have sensitive skin and it's been hard to find skin care products that so irritate or burn my skin. So I started using this product because it was recommended by a friend who told me that I show start using anti wrinkle when I'm young (I'm 22) I think it's because I'm young and don't have wrinkles. I don't see any difference in my skin but I'm still going to use it because it doesn't irritate me and it's a just in case for when I get older.
Eemaan J.
Edison, NJ
Ever since I started wearing this I've been getting comments on how much better my skin looks. It make my face feel amazing.
Brianna D.
Great Falls, MT
I am extremely picky with facial lotions because I have oily/combo skin with dry patches. This lotion is so silky smooth and lightweight and makes the face feel wonderfully soft. I've repurchased over three times. The cost is a bit more expensive but I do feel as if i am getting a high end product when using.
There Z.
Deltona, FL
Very excellent this product, my best friend use all the time and my mom said is the best in my life. I recommend to all people.
Bella W.
Elizabethton
This product doesn’t work I have been using it for a year with little to no results wouldn’t but again
Ariel C.
Didn't really work for me as I thought but I guess it's because i didn't have many wrinkles
Cindy M.
Vancleave, MS
I love the Olay products, especially the anti wrinkle creams. My mother has used Olay products since i was a child.
Kim G.
Pleasantville, IA
Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle 2-in-1 Day Cream Plus Face Serum uploaded by Kim G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay Age Defying Anti Wrinkle 2 in 1 Day Cream + Serum has been in my daily routine since October and I love the results. The amount of hydration is wonderful. Have also notice some of the fine lines are even finer but not gone. Would I recommend...yes. Does not have an overwhelming scent to the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reina F.
il y a 3 ans
samantha L. il y a un an
Yes I highly recommend this product does a very good job on the age defying us women are looking for. It is very much worth the price we pay.