BY OLAY

Give Your Skin All-day Hydration With Olay Age Defying Advanced Gel Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid For Normal Skin.
It’s Formulated With Hyaluronic Acid And B3 Vitamins, Delivering 24 Hours Of Lightweight Moisturization For Energized, Refreshed And Healthy-looking Skin All Day Long. This Light Face Gel Absorbs Quickly To Instantly Renew Skin’s Moisture And Provide Sheer, Breathable Hydration That Won’t Irritate Skin Or Clog Pores, Revealing Skin That Feels Silky, Smooth And Nourished With Hydration.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Panthenol^, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33, Blue 1.
*Vitamin B3, **Hyaluronic Acid, ***Vitamin E, ^pro-vitamin B5

• Have you experienced the hydrating effects of this moisturizer yet?2 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this yesterday and love it. I used it last night and when I woke up this morning my face was soft, glowing and not oily which is a big deal for me. (I have super oily skin.) I used it again this morning and was so surprised during the day. My makeup stayed matte for hours. My nose was oil free for about 5 hours total which never, ever happens for me. My makeup stayed great for about 12 hours and I didn't feel oily until after wearing my makeup for 12 hours. If you're looking for a moisturizer that makes you feel soft, makes you glow but still has a light weight feeling, this is it.

Edit: I've been using this day and night for 5 days and wow! The difference is already noticeable. My skin is radiant and my fine lines are less noticeable already. My face is smooth and my skin is producing less oil. I've never payed over $10 for moisturizer but it was definitely worth it.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
I like this moisturizer formula bc it's lightweight and doesn't make my skin oily. My skin feels really moisturized and supple after using this product. It helps to prevent fine lines and makes the ones I have look better.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! My fair skin always feels very hot and tingly after being in the sun for a long time so afterwards you want something cool. This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!! Helps my oily skin not feel so slick and gross.
Maria Irene A.
Ridgewood, NY
The only thing that I don’t like about this product is how it clumps sometimes whenever I apply it on my skin. Other than that, I like this. Good value and does the job. I would recommend especially for those that love budget friendly products.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
I bought this for my mom as just a gift and you could see a change right away. It looks gentle and applies smoothly. The packaging was okay. I’m sure if my mom would definitely buy it again. I would tell others about it for sure.
Alex H.
Wichita, KS
Great moisturizer. A tad greasy feeling but I only put it on at night so not really a problem for me, and by the time I wake up it’s not noticeable. I have horribly dry skin and this has really helped.
Sarah G.
midlothian, IL
I only tried this because I needed a quick moisturizer and my mom had this. Holy moly it made my skin glow. Not a greasy glow a good glow and my dark circles didn't stand out as much. I definitely will be buying some.
Kimberly S.
Laredo, TX
Okay I'm only 22 going on 23 BUT this product is so amazing. Makes my skin look and feel great. My complexion has never been better. Price is iffy but trust me so worth it!
Misty C.
Calhoun
I use this around my eyes to take away my crows feet and I have not one crows feet I use it at night bf I go to bed and wake up looking fresh another great product
member-668da
I haven’t noticed any difference in wrinkles, but i really like how light and airy this is. The gel is nice and cool, and absorbed quickly. It’s also decently priced.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you experienced the hydrating effects of this moisturizer yet?