Olay Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream + Serum uploaded by Sandra R.Olay Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream + Serum uploaded by Megan D.

BY OLAY #97 in Serums

Olay Age Defying 2 in 1 Day Cream + Serum expertly combines an anti-wrinkle cream with a firming serum, that hydrates to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as firm the look of your skin in one simple product. Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. All day moisture. Hydrates to firm the look of your skin. Firmer, lifted appearance and silky-smooth feel. see more...

• Is this a good product that gets rid of wrinkles? I want to know ...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using a moisturizer with this cream, or is it...2 Answers
  • How soon do you see the improvement?2 Answers
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
My husband gave me this and other Olay products for Valentine's day and I fell in love with them. Oh! How it made my skin feel so soft. Never greasy and is always absorbed easily. I want more!! I want to use the product as Olay reccommends so I can give an honest review on all its properties.

Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My momma has this one right now!! She uses it everyday!! I can see it's very effective on her! I am thinking of buying one for myself!! I tried it a couple of times and it seems to work pretty good! Definitely buying this item!! I do recommend it!!!
Ashley N.
I love the Olay age defying it's simple to use and makes your face so soft and camera ready, gentle on skin as well,will definitely be buying this product again!!!
Soila F.
I have used this product a good amount of times I loved how it made my face feel but I then realized it was causing me to break out so o had to stop using it!
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
I like this product because it has 2 in one, I personally love anything with serum because it fills in the gaps, I don't use anything containing Retinol.
Sharon C.
Trussville, AL
I use this twice daily!! LOVE it. I buy another bottle before
I run out just to make sure I have it on hand. highly recommend
Nora M.
Buffalo, NY
Creamy light weight soft in skin and not thick easy to wear and fast drying not oily
Keeps your face moist and feeling clean
Melanie W.
Nice lightweight cream/serum. Can't say that I see a lot of change in my skin but makes it feel moisturized.
Kellie G.
Kenansville
Ok on this particular one by play ladies which is in all our price budgets. I have sadly only tried this one. But I do an I will say I do love it.
I am hoping in the future to try more of their products ( Olay) that is very impressed by this year's an last year's line of eye an anti wrinkle an aging creams they have come out with
Molly M.
Milwaukee
This is pricey for the drugstore, but Walgreens always has sales on Olay, so I would just wait for a sale and/or use a coupon. Very light-weight, doesn't clog pores, and effective. Works well with other products on top of it, too.
Fatima G.
Rockford , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How soon do you see the improvement?
Claire I.
Would you recommend using a moisturizer with this cream, or is it an all in one?
Alisha G.
Is this a good product that gets rid of wrinkles? I want to know if it provides "real" results.