Olay Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream + Serum uploaded by Megan D.Olay Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream + Serum uploaded by Sandra R.

BY OLAY #49 in Face Serums

Olay Age Defying 2 in 1 Day Cream + Serum expertly combines an anti-wrinkle cream with a firming serum, that hydrates to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as firm the look of your skin in one simple product. Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. All day moisture. Hydrates to firm the look of your skin. Firmer, lifted appearance and silky-smooth feel. see more...

• Is this a good product that gets rid of wrinkles? I want to know ...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using a moisturizer with this cream, or is it...2 Answers
  • How soon do you see the improvement?2 Answers
Reem M.
Jacksonville
This product is technically a face lotion which is anywhere between a serum and a cream with respect to formulation, aesthetics and skin feel. The serum and cream in 1 connotation will appeal to busy women looking for on-the-go products or much shorter daily regimen. It claims to make "you look like you on a good day" when applied every morning! The product contains a significant amount of Niacinamide which when used daily on skin helps even skin tone and improves microcirculation, helps reduce sallowness and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also contains antioxidant combo of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract and Tocopheryl acetate. The silky and cushiony feel on skin when applied is due to very high level of silicones (Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone and Dimethicone Crosspolymer). The product is quickly absorbed on the skin which makes it suitable as an on-the-go daily moisturizer product and could be part of a regimen (with make up or sunscreen). While not claiming SPF, it contains Benzophenone 4 offering some sun protection. The product contains mostly synthetic chemicals and far from being 'green'. The preservatives (DMDM Hydantoin and IPBC) while effective at preserving the product are far from being desirable. I personally tried the product and it certainly delivers promise of looking like me on a good day, althought the last 2 weeks I had mostly good days ;-) Perhaps the next improved claim will be "you look better than when you look on a good day" or "you look like you on a better day"?! "Leave your bad looking days behind by applying this product daily"
Katie H.
Berwyn
I was nervous about using a day cream, as I used to be strictly a night cream wearer. This was a game changer. I truly believe it’s lessening the impact what wearing makeup can do to call day long (and how rough removing makeup can be). I think it’s important to note I’m in my early 20s so I’m using this as preventive action against barely there wrinkles from college. I’ve felt and seen a clear difference in my skin only over the last couple months! I really believe Olay will help me safe my skin from prematurely aging from stress and high makeup usage.
Olivia C.
Hilton, NY
Definitely will recommend it to anyone. It's a great value for the price and really does reduce fine lines and wrinkles like it adversities. One of the products that actually works like it says! And the packaging is adorable.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this product for alittle cause I have terrible eye wrinkles and black bags and I wanted to try and get rid of the once I had as well prevent any more from forming. I didn’t care for this product that much.
Tiffany R.
My mom got this cream and did see results but took a while. Was her first time using but she really liked it. The packaging has so problems but pretty simple. The product, she said was pretty normal and gentle, would recommend if you think time is key
PALOMA R.
Clermont, FL
Both my mother and myself use this product. My mother is 65 and does not look a day over 30. So my faith and trust is in this product leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated
Teresa B.
Windsor
I love this product! I had recently started noticing fine lines in the corners of my eyes but after a short time of using this cream I'm no longer noticing them.
Donna H.
Evans, GA
I received a free sample of Olay eye serum that I used. There was enough for about 4 applications. In that amount of time I was pleased with the results but really need to use more in order to review it.
Victoria T.
This serum feels great and I would defiantly recommend it. It is somewhat affordable and I love the results that I am seeing. I use the serum before bed and it has become a part or my nightly routine
Lilia C.
Lakewood
I don’t know what it is about play but it gives me allergic reactions and makes my face burnOlay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 For Normal Skin
Fatima G.
Rockford, IL
How soon do you see the improvement?
Claire I.
Would you recommend using a moisturizer with this cream, or is it an all in one?
Alisha G.
Is this a good product that gets rid of wrinkles? I want to know if it provides "real" results.