Olay Advanced Healing Intensive Lotion with Vitamin Complex uploaded by Ashley W.Olay Advanced Healing Intensive Lotion with Vitamin Complex uploaded by Ashley W.

BY OLAY

Formerly known as Olay Quench Advanced Healing Body Lotion - new look, same great formula.  24 hour moisture from Olay.  The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin s barrier over time.   With continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to skin dryness.  In One Use: Moisturizes for all day relief of dry skin. In One Week: Helps heal skin s moisture barrier.   In One Bottle: Skin becomes rehabilitated and less prone to stubborn dryness. Moisturize skin and help heal its moisture barrier to prevent dry skin from coming back. Replenish skin with moisture Repair and nourish to prevent the return of dry skin Fragrance-Free For the following skin types: Dry Helps with these skin concerns: Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Sensitive Skin Questions? see more...

Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
As a store brand, Olay products are on point!!! Deeply moisturizing and great price. Love to use this moisturizing at night, after my shower, before i go to bed. Its deep moisturizing so its good for getting ready for a good nights sleep.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Weiser, ID
I love using this lotion... it feels amazing and I feel like it really last unlike other lotions I have used! This is a must have lotion. I will be buying it again
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I use the one in the purple bottle and I absolutely love the smell! It leaves my skin so soft. Pretty much the best lotion I've ever used
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Absolutely my favorite lotion ever whenever I can find it I buy it in the spot
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Cons: I purchased this in a bikini shaving set only to realize it's a regular body moisturizer so I'm a little peeved about that. Also not a cruelty free brand. Pros: Nice, hydrating moisturizer. I will likely use it on the rest of my body instead of on my bikini line. I will not repurchase.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I have been using #Olay products for many years. This #Olay "Advanced Healing Intensive Lotion with Vitamin Complex" is one of my favorite body lotions. I love the fact that it is fragrance free. it moisturizes, heals and repairs dry and chapped skin. It also makes my skin silky smooth, soft and more radiant. Because it is formulated with shea , cocoa butter and vitamins E & B3 it really does help to rejuvenate and promote healthier, younger looking skin. It is so much more affordable compared to high-end body lotions available in stores today. A must have in your body skincare routine.