BY OLAY

24 hour moisture from Olay.   The result of over 50 years of Olay skin science, Olay Body Lotions go beyond moisturization to improve skin s barrier over time.  With continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to skin dryness.   1 Use: Moisturizes for all day relief of dry skin.  1 Week: Helps heal skin s moisture barrier.   1 Bottle: Skin becomes rehabilitated and less prone to stubborn dryness. Moisturize skin and help heal its moisture barrier to prevent dry skin from coming back. Replenish skin with moisture Repair and nourish to prevent the return of dry skin Fragrance-Free For the following skin types: Dry Helps with these skin concerns: Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Sensitive Skin Questions?  see more...

Olay Advanced Healing Intensive Lotion
  • "The lotion smells great and works for dry skin and cracked open skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I have dry skin and after using it I saw the difference." in 1 review
  • "My skin gets really dry in the winter, but having this eliminates that problem." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion works well." in 1 review
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
Never fully absorbed into my skin and didn't do anything to help with dry, sensitive skin. left my skin feeling greasy
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This stuff is pretty good! I used it on my hands and feet and it did pretty well. Smells good to me.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is perfect to use after getting a tattoo! It's great for sensitive and healing skin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, instead my skin feels hydrated and dries quickly. I would recommend to anyone in need of lotion for sensitivity.
Rosie U.
I am not overall a fan of applying lotion, and this product was no exception. However, this lotion was very moisturizing, and it was not too sticky. It is a great value!
Lorena L.
I am a big fan of the Olay products. I believe Olay has been such a successful brand because the product they put out really work. I switch to this brand after using Nivea. and I don't regret it such a soft scent and leaves your skin feeling so smooth but not oily. I really recommended.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
Haven't used this product in a while but when I was using it left my skin feeling great and smelling good. It's great for dry skin or when you simply want a little moisture without the oily feeling.

....now I'm going to purchase this again, I love it.
Yvette G.
Newark, DE
Honestly speaking, this a really good lotion. My skin gets really dry in the winter, but having this eliminates that problem. It does wonder on my skin. If you haven't tried it I truly recommend you should....uuumm, what are you waiting for 😁
Kristen G.
Anderson , sC
This lotion is Amazing! Living in a humid area is really bad for the skin, so I enjoy using this lotion to stay moisturized! It smells great and is extremely moisturizing. I love how my skin feels so soft after I use it.
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
This lotion is great! Living in the dry heat is really harmful to the skin, so I love using this lotion to stay moisturized! It smells great and is extremely moisturizing. I love how my skin feels after I use it.
Kenia V.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! It leaves my skin hydrated and silky smooth! Most products leave my skin feeling oily but not this Lotion. Its my favorite
Kari T.
Does this lotion leave your skin hydrated all day?
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I have a question Olay been around for many many years why hasnt it has it own makeup or perfume