BY OLAY

"Provides Immediate Surge Of Active Moisture To Soothe Dry Skin. Restores Hydration To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. The Result: Soft, Smooth Beautiful Skin. Oil-Free. Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores) Var Wccpi = ""Prod8065"";" see more...

Olay Active Hydrating Skin Cream
  • "In winter I also tend to have dry skin but this stuff makes me feel fresh without being oily and doesn't seem to cause any breakouts! " in 2 reviews
  • "i have combination skin (oily forehead and nose) but this cream as advertised is for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "Some moisturizers cause me to break out, but I've never had that problem with Oil of Olay." in 1 review
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
My Grandmother used this that's how I'm familiar with it but she used the fluid version well I started using it as an adult I switch between this pink cream and the spf version in the yellow trimmed box. There are differences the pink cream absorbs super fast not enough time to rub in and the spf cream is more flexible more moist or something but you have to rub it in good cause it has a white cast but doesn't really leave a white cast on the face. Both are good and I use them after I wash my face with the olay age defying bar soap Ive been using this combination for years I used to use dove soap but I had break outs from dove I really dislike that soap I had terrible acne from it and when I switched to olay soap the breakouts went away completely and it lathers very well so anyhow back to the face moisturizer this olay cream makes me look younger idk what it is about this product but it is very very good I guess its been around for years for a reason and also I love the smell of the pink cream so if you haven't tried olay then I suggest you do they are the best skin care products for me hopefully other ladies will appriciate them as well
Sarah C.
Finally, I've found the perfect moisturizer!!! :)

I have PCOS, which means my skin hates me. I break out from everything and get terrible cystic acne. My hyperpigmentation and redness is awful. On top of all that, my skin is dull and lackluster.

I'm almost 30 and have tried so many moisturizers, high end and cheap, but alway broke out from them. Fed up, I was chatting with my mom, whom at 60 has flawless skin, and she told me that she has used Olay for years! Thanks for not sharing this info sooner, Mom ;)

I'm only on Day 4 of use and my skin has improved drastically!!!! It's glowing and my acne is clearing up! What?! I use it after my shower in the morning and my face feels so smooth all day long. I can't say enough good things about it!

It's lightweight, goes on smooth, isn't oily, and dries fast. A little goes along way too! I can see it lasting a long time. Plus, I adore the smell! So fresh and clean.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND :) Can't beat it for less than $6 at Walmart!
Elizabeth A.
Hialeah, FL
Honestly, one of the best hydrating creams I have tried. I use this cream eveyr day after I use a toner and I see such instant results. It doesn't have a strong smell or any smell for that matter. I bought this at target on a whim and i was really surprise that I love it this much. Would deffinetly buy again and recomend this to a friend.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I am very pleased with this lotion, especially considering the price! It's very affordable, readily available and amazingly moisturizing. It's gentle on the skin and absorbs very quickly. It leaves no greasy residue and has helped clear up the dry, flakey patches on my face. This is a must have for any beauty cabinet!
Diana S.
I have been using this for YEARS and I'll never change it. Its light and non-greasy feeling beats other face creams out there. My sensitive skin does very well with this one. I swear by it as does my mother who in her 50's has really great skin. This in combo with the night time version is part of my daily routine.
Donna M.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this product, especially when the weather is warmer. It's very light on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy. A little goes a long way, and the price is just right. It has a pleasant scent. Yes, I would recommend this product. It does the job.
Tricia D.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite product for my face. I have very dry skin so this is the perfect amount of hydration to keep me soft and smooth all day long. I don't feel oily or greasy. Perfect for all year round too! Also its small and very easy to carry with me at all times!
Isis B.
This works wonders while in winter. I use it every morning in order to keep my face hydrated while going outside. It shows a glow in ones skin while. I got it at wal-mart for a good price i believe it was 8$. I just wish it came in a bigger size!!!!!!
Sharon J.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this moisturizer, it gives your skin the hydration you look for in a moisturizer. I love the container it comes in, it smells great, and I love how affordable it is!! Got mine at Walgreens, I'll definitely keep this on my favorite list!
Sarah S.
Warwick, RI
If you want a lightweight moisturizer that won't leave you feeling greasy and oily then this is the product for you! So light it absorbs right in and light enough to use every day. Product goes a long way! One container lasts me nearly two months!
Sandy R.
Does this really work? Because my skin is super dry
. ..
"Is it really for all skin types?"
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this too heavy of a cream?
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
Does this really work ? I have extremely dry skin on my face .
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering if this can be used around the eye area?