BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Is Part Of The Original Olay Skin Care Family. This Non-greasy Formula Provides An Immediate Surge Of Active Moisture That Lasts For 48 Hours To Soothe Dry Skin. Over Time, It Helps Replenish Essential Moisture For Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

• Does this work for sensitive skin? How long does it moist...1 Answers
  • Is this too heavy of a cream?2 Answers
  • Wondering if this can be used around the eye area?1 Answers
Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original
  • "Great product for dry skin like I have. Definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Very gentle and at a great price." in 16 reviews
  • "I use this on my neck area before I go to bed, and when I wake up. It's very hydrating and firming. For a hydrating cream, it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others searching for an affordable cream." in 15 reviews
Meghan f.
After deciding to hold off on purchasing my usual, I got this. So glad I did! Extremely effective and worth the buy. I picked it up in the grocery store. I have bad rosacea, along with some other things. I noticed a huge difference overnight. I’ll definitely be purchasing this again and will keep using this. I don’t even feel it on my face and haven’t had to cleanse my face throughout the day like I usually do .
Sarah M.
I believe I have used this before. The only reason I bought it was because I needed a new facial moisturizer and this was inexpensive, it was only like 6$. I personally don’t like moisturizers that you have to unscrew a jar to open. I think it’s unhygienic. Besides that, the smell to this is awful. It smells like a grandma and I would dread putting it on just because of the smell. This also made my already oily skin even oilier than it was before. This is definitely more for people with dry skin who can handle scented products
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
I got this moisturizer about a month ago at Kroger lol. I actually love this so much, my skin is really dry and this is the perfect about of hydration for my skin. I use it every night, and before every makeup application. I even sometimes put some on my beauty blender instead of water and it helps my makeup melt into all the dry patches on my face!!!!
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
I’ve been using this moisturizer for awhile now and it’s one of my absolute faves! Super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed! The price is also very affordable which helps a broke mom on a budget like me!
Shania F.
Mandan
Works perfect, makes my skin a little oily, but when I was with water it’s perfect, face wash dries me out a little when I shower. So after showering I put this on and I’m golden. PLUS it smells so good which is a huge plus.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Just got this today and I have to say, this is an amazing product! My skin has been so dry from winter and this saved the day! It’s SO light and doesn’t make your face feel greasy at all. Smells amazing and a little goes a long way. This is my holy grail of moisturizers, and it’s also not expensive! Doesn’t hurt that the packaging is cute, too :)
Elle B.
This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer. It makes my skin feel very hydrated and it is pretty affordable. The only negative is that the smell is like something your grandmother would use, similar to baby powder. It isn't that bad and I've gotten used to it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great drugstore hydrating moisturizer.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Brandi J.
Pharr, TX
I’ve used this cream back in the day and I can remember it was honestly a really nice face cream I loved and and I’m willing to buy it again maybe next time when I go to the store I will consider buying it again.
Christina H.
I’ve been using Olay forever. My grandmother got me started years ago when it was called Oil of Olay. This is my basic moisturizer and works pretty well. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and lasts a while.
Sandy R.
Does this really work? Because my skin is super dry
. ..
"Is it really for all skin types?"
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Is the Olay greasy on the face? Absorbs well? Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this too heavy of a cream?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Wondering if this can be used around the eye area?

Kohl's