Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original uploaded by Erin G.Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original uploaded by Alexis G.

BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Is Part Of The Original Olay Skin Care Family. This Non-greasy Formula Provides An Immediate Surge Of Active Moisture That Lasts For 48 Hours To Soothe Dry Skin. Over Time, It Helps Replenish Essential Moisture For Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original
  • "Great product for dry skin like I have. Definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Very gentle and at a great price." in 16 reviews
  • "I use this on my neck area before I go to bed, and when I wake up. It's very hydrating and firming. For a hydrating cream, it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others searching for an affordable cream." in 15 reviews
Carmen H.
This cream works great and can be bought at a very affordable price at your local pharmacy. It gives off a very baby powderish smell that I love and is super extra creamy. It may not be for everyone since I know a lot of people prefer non heavy moisturizers. For my dry skin, however, this does wonders in the winter and is non greasy. Highly recommended.
Annie S.
Navarre, OH
This moisturizer is one of very few that have not made my face feel oily or too heavy. I like how smooth it goes on in application and also that it tends to dry quickly. I would buy it again
Sheila P.
I have used this product for several years and have always been a big fan. As I get older I find that my skin needs more moisture. It feels soft and has a light smell. This is a trusted name that has been around for many years and will be around for many to come!
Cynthia A.
Canby, OR
I don't know if it actually does anything, I use it every day. What I do notice is that it brightens my skin. I don't know if I will be buying again after I'm finished with this one. I like the display and the smell 🤷🏽‍♀️
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
This cream I apply nightly, and wake up with my face feeling rejuvenated daily! I've used this product for over a year now, and it doesn't leave my skin oily after application. It is lightly scented and smells like baby powder, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I think next I'll try to find the unscented version of this cream. I'm just ecstatic that I've found a cream that doesn't cause breakouts with a nightly application!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This has been my favorite face cream for quite a while. It has a pleasant scent similar to a baby smell. It's a "heavy" cream for maximum hydration but it doesn't feel greasy or like my skin is being suffocated. It's the perfect medium. I have combination skin so this was the perfect product for me. Enough moisture to keep flakey spots at bay and light enough that it doesn't cause breakouts. It's also very affordable and I highly recommend this product!
Hilda L D.
My mom has used this since she was young and now I have one container too. I was using this and it feels so light and my dry cheeks sucked in the moisture real fast that I would need to reapply again and again. I still have some left that I need to use up hehe! But this is a light, cream with a hint of fragrance.
Amanda C.
Hoboken, NJ
I have only used this product for 3 days and I am so impressed. I have been searching for a moisturizer that would help with my dry skin due to acne medication. In just 3 days my dry patches have improved significantly, my face feels smooth and hydrated. I can only imagine that with longer use of this product it will get better. This is good for either night or day use. Doesn't clog pores or leave face greasy! 👍
Samantha L.
My mother has used this product ever since I can remember. I began using it a few years ago when my Rosacea started acting up worse than ever. It is AMAZING. A little pricey but I would pay the money any day. I've tried several hydrating creams that made me break out and didn't help the issue at all but Olay has always treated my skin well and helps hydrate the dry areas that my skin problems make look horrible.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
I use Olay Active Hydrating Cream every night before bed. I bought it at my local drugstore. The product came in nice packaging and is extremely effective. I have extremely dry flaky skin and using it after I wash my face, right before bed does the trick! Love !! Definitely recommend