BY OLAY

Olay Active Hydrating Cream Is Part Of The Original Olay Skin Care Family. This Non-greasy Formula Provides An Immediate Surge Of Active Moisture That Lasts For 48 Hours To Soothe Dry Skin. Over Time, It Helps Replenish Essential Moisture For Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

• is it good for the night? Olay Active Hydrating Cream Ori...2 Answers
  • Does this work for sensitive skin? How long does it moist...1 Answers
  • Is this too heavy of a cream?2 Answers
Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original
  • "Great product for dry skin like I have. Definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Very gentle and at a great price." in 16 reviews
  • "I use this on my neck area before I go to bed, and when I wake up. It's very hydrating and firming. For a hydrating cream, it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others searching for an affordable cream." in 15 reviews
Chrissy✨ N.
Henderson, Tx
I have been using this product for 2 years and nothing else has compared. I ran out last January and have been trying other products and just nothing else could compare to it. I used it twice a day and normally it would last me a while not to mention is smells so good and doesn’t make your face feel greasy
Jackie H.
I use this everyday on my face I put it under my makeup and acts as a great base plus when I just use it even when I’m not putting on makeup it’s great it really moisturizes my skin a lot and make it refreshed and smooth and I love it a lot would totally recommend
Danielle G.
San Antonio
Amazing! Works amazing on my skin, I have very dry skin and this has helped me out a lot. I even use it under my makeup from time to Time. I recommend this and I will also be buying again.
Divya B.
Houston
This hydrating cream is ok and doesn’t do anything special for my skin. I have oily skin/acne prone skin and found it wasn’t helpful to me with dryness. It is very great price wise though!
Alaura💀 S.
Warren
Great product! Very hydrating and easy on complexion. I've bought this product a few times and would buy again. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing. Amazing moisturizer, very satisfied with cream. I would rate this 10/10, great moisturizer.
Stephani P.
Durham, NC
My neck and decolletage love this! Morning and night is enough to keep my skin softly hydrated. In the summer I keep it in the fridge to provide some comfort before bed.
Meghan f.
After deciding to hold off on purchasing my usual, I got this. So glad I did! Extremely effective and worth the buy. I picked it up in the grocery store. I have bad rosacea, along with some other things. I noticed a huge difference overnight. I’ll definitely be purchasing this again and will keep using this. I don’t even feel it on my face and haven’t had to cleanse my face throughout the day like I usually do .
Sarah M.
I believe I have used this before. The only reason I bought it was because I needed a new facial moisturizer and this was inexpensive, it was only like 6$. I personally don’t like moisturizers that you have to unscrew a jar to open. I think it’s unhygienic. Besides that, the smell to this is awful. It smells like a grandma and I would dread putting it on just because of the smell. This also made my already oily skin even oilier than it was before. This is definitely more for people with dry skin who can handle scented products
Halee E.
New Albany, IN
I got this moisturizer about a month ago at Kroger lol. I actually love this so much, my skin is really dry and this is the perfect about of hydration for my skin. I use it every night, and before every makeup application. I even sometimes put some on my beauty blender instead of water and it helps my makeup melt into all the dry patches on my face!!!!
Megan K.
Arlington
The holy grail of timeless, classic moisturizers. Everyone's grandma has this cream in their bathroom but that shouldn't scare 20-somethings away - this is literally the best moisturizer I've ever used, and it's so inexpensive. The smell is strong but nice and doesn't stick around after it melts into your skin. As soon as I use this, morning and night, my skin looks ready to go even without makeup and feels SO hydrated and refreshed. No matter how many moisturizers I try and love, I will always keep a pink jar of original cream around. My favorite!
Sandy R.
Does this really work? Because my skin is super dry
. ..
"Is it really for all skin types?"
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this too heavy of a cream?
Mia b.
BURSA
is it good for the night? Olay Active Hydrating Cream Original
Lily W.
Is the Olay greasy on the face? Absorbs well? Would you recommend this for oily skin?

Walmart