Olay Active Hydrating Cream for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Marisella L.

BY OLAY

A Hydrating Facial Cream For Sensitive Skin Contains Fluids That Are Similar To The Natural Fluids In Young Skin Quickly Replenishes Skin With Essential Moisture With No Greasiness Skin Appears Firmer, Softer, Smoother, Brighter & Younger Looking Allergy & Dermatologist Tested, Fragrance-free To Use: Apply Day & Night A Moderate Amount To Cleansed & Toned Face & Neck
A Hydrating Facial Cream For Sensitive Skin.
Contains Fluids That Are Similar To The Natural Fluids In Young Skin.
Quickly Replenishes Skin With Essential Moisture With No Greasiness.
Skin Appears Firmer Softer Smoother Brighter & Younger Looking.
Allergy & Dermatologist Tested Fragrance-free.
To Use: Apply Day & Night A Moderate Amount To Cleansed & Toned Face & Neck.

Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this face cream! It's refreshing, moisturizing and keeps my skin feeling firm! I use it after my shower and it's the only thing I put on my face! I have somewhat sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a face moisturizer!
NaomiSkyler 🥀.
Philadelphia
It was like it said. For my skin. I loved it so much. I bought it from my local dollar store and it was very cheep to say. I met higher then I thought with my expectations. It was very nice package and I was impressed. No room for change it is so amazing.
Mariah F.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love this moisturizer. It's so soft and gentle on my skin. I use this product every single day because it also has sunscreen in it. I work for a dermatologist so I've come to understand the importance of sunscreen in my daily moisturizer l
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
I love this product. I have sensitive skin that is often dry and I use this all over my face after I shower. It helps lock in moisture and I feel great all day long. I will definitely buy this again.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
This cream really worked on my sensitive skin. It made it feel very moisturized, and clean. I also felt it working as soon as it went on my skin. it's not too expensive, and it met my expectations.
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
I do love this product. It smells good, and it makes my skin super soft. I would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately it's a little pricey for the size bottle.
Reina N.
After using this, my skin is so smooth and soft. I love the way it feels to wake up after using this before bed. It has never made my sensitive akin break out (:
Sierra S.
This product is super creamy. Smells amazing, keeps your skin hydrated and feel clean. A little more pricey but not as high as olay. It meets my expectations. Great face cream.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I just bought this last week before Hurricane IRMA at Walmart for $5.00 on sale. It was my first time buying this. It's gentle but seems a tad bit greasy. It is hydrating and does do the job. I have combination oily skin tone so I'm gonna give this a 4 and I will not be buying this product from Olay again.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Great quality and very hydrating!! I have very sensitive skin that's oily in areas and dry in others. This cream helped hydrate my sking making it glow and look & feel awesome!! I would definitely recommend this product!!