BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion

Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion

Replenish skin with 48 hours of moisture with the original Pink Beauty Fluid, Olay’s Active Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion. For over 60 years, this daily moisturizer has helped millions of women, all over the world, soothe dry skin with long-lasting hydration. This hydrating and non-greasy face lotion restores skin’s moisture to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without clogging pores. Experience Olay’s classic moisturizing lotion to reveal beautifully soft and smooth skin.

Is this good for oily skin?
Is this anti-aging?
Is this lotion good for sensitive skin
Start your review of Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion!
Product Highlights
I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Olay Active Hydrating lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth. Very good product!in reviews
This is a great face moisturizer. I use it all the time and it doesn't cause my very sensitive skin to break out and keeps it from getting dry. It also isn't greasy which is a huge plus for me. I would recommend this to anyone who needs wants a moisturizer that isn't greasy and is acne friendly. in reviews
Andrienne  J.
Alpharetta, GA
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Andrienne  J.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product, it's not grease at all. And my face feels very moisturized. Its not expensive at all,I would purchase this again. Also you don't need a lot to put on your face.
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Patricia  B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My very 1st love of skincare- thanks to my much younger than her age Momma. She taught me to exfoliate and moisturize. The Olay original is very light in texture, very mild clean scent. I still love you Original Olay! BTW the original is not expensive, you get alot of bang for your buck! Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion|Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion
Jahanvi P.
Somerset, NJ
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Jahanvi P.
I prefer using this before doing makeup. It is so light and doesn't make makeup look cracky. As it is light weight you can also use it in everyday routine. However, I personally don't use it in my routine as I feel like it doesn't really help me with my acne. So I only use when I want my makeup base to look good.
Sarid C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Sarid C.
Purchased at: Target
does anyone know if it is original? it doesn't feel or smell the same, smell like medicine. I really love OLAY products but this one just doesn't feel the same, I'm confused
Letrezia K.
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Letrezia K.
I like to use this moisturizer. It's very familiar to me since my mom used to use a lot of Olay stuff, back when it was oil of olay? Does anyone remember that? This moisturizer isn't anything fancy but it gets the job done plus it's only like $5 so its extremly affordable.
Nirali P.
Austin, TX
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Nirali P.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing moisturizer.doesnt have oily texture. My skin feels baby soft after using this. It smells so gentle and great. Its my favorite smell of all. Gentle for face.[product:olay-active-hydrating-|-beauty-moisturizing-lotion]
Tien N.
Newnan, GA
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Tien N.
Best and very cheap hydrating lotion. It is super light and good. Very affortable and works great. Highly recommended
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
1,183 reviews
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Courtney S.
Olay brand is always an amazingly great brand I’ve bought multiple products of theirs, this face cream my grandma my mom and I use, it’s great for making your face feel hydrated again! However only downfall is I’ve noticed around mid afternoon it starts to run into my eyes. Other than that I love it. [product:olay-active-hydrating-|-beauty-moisturizing-lotion]
Daniela A.
Orange, NJ
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Daniela A.
I really like this product because it leaves your skin very soft. The only bad thing is that the smell at least for me is not so pleasant, it is not that it smells ugly, but I do not like the smell
Isabel G.
Glendale, AZ
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Isabel G.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great hydrating moisturizer. It's creamy and really helps in the dry months. Its very gentle and doesn't cause any irritation to my skin. I didn't like the way it made my skin feel after applying, it left a slight stickiness to it. I'd also use a moisturizer with more SPF during summer seeing as it has very little.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gabriel G.
Soledad, CA
il y a 2 ans
Olay Active Hydrating | Beauty Moisturizing Lotion ? Would this be a good present 🎁 for a mom need some feedback thanks
Janice B. il y a un an
Yes my mam been using it for yrs..skin always looks lovely.she has sensitive skin n had no problemd