Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

I have flaky dry skin. Which moisturizer should I use prior to foundation, and which foundation should I use for my skin?

Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
1 year, 2 months ago
You can use this one, although if you use too much your foundation may not go on as expected. Just use a thin layer!
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The moisturizer I use is the jergens cream with the three ladies in front.. super good, smells good, makes my face so soft too.. For dry skin the foundation I use is the maybelline fit me one in dewy.. it's a great coverage and lasts all day with a good primer.